Part 5

Weeks went by, and finally it was the Easter holidays. Will was fine back at home, and his Mum agreed to him going to Miami, Florida, with Ellie and her family. They flew early on a Monday morning, and slept on the plane most of the way there.

     When they arrived they could see the sun rising in America. Palm trees were standing tall on every street, and the sun reflected on the ocean’s surface, causing it to be an orange colour. The view was absolutely beautiful. Not to mention the hot heat flying through the air, causing Ellie to take off her jacket.

     “Wow,” Will’s mouth formed the shape of an O as he looked out of the window of the plane, he could see everything: from the green, large hills in the distance to the busy city only a few miles away. It was breathtaking for Will, as he had never been to America before, and it was amazing to see all of the Hollywood movies being formed into reality.

     Minutes later they exited the plane and called a taxi to their holiday home in the centre of Miami. It was 6:30AM by this time and the sun shone brightly above them in the sky. The sky was very blue, and the clouds looked like heavenly fluffy pillows.

     Ellie stared out of the taxi window and watched as they passed a gorgeous, golden beach and stunning holiday homes. She looked to her right to see a huge, white, Barbie-like house with a balcony on the second floor. And she gasped when she noticed they were turning into that exact driveway.

      “We’re here!” Ellie’s Mum cheered in excitement.

      “Wow,” Ellie sat in disbelief, “It’s... it’s...”

      “Gorgeous? I agree.” Her Mum said, finishing the sentence for her.

     They got out of the taxi and stretched their legs. Ellie, Will and Jasmine scanned the building as Mr. and Mrs. Wardle kindly paid the taxi driver.

     “This is unbelievable. It’s beautiful,” Will said looking over the holiday home.

     “There is a pool in the back” Ellie smiled, standing with her hands on her hips and her jacket around her waist.

     “No way…” Will shook his head, not believing what Ellie had just told him.

     “Yes way,” Jasmine grinned.

     It was very bright and welcoming in the house. The cream walls reflected the yellow seats beautifully, and the view from the patio doors was just amazing.

      “I’ve never actually been abroad before.” Will confessed,

     “Are you serious? No way,” Ellie said in a shocked voice,

     “I’m being serious. My parents prefer the country side, like Cornwall for example. We love it there,” Will told Ellie, while unpacking his clothes.

     “That sounds beautiful,” Ellie smiled,

     “Not as beautiful as Miami. We’ve only just arrived here and I love it.” Will said. “How long have you been coming here?”

     “Since I was six years old,” Ellie replied, “But not this same villa, we travel around the city.”

     Will’s eyes widened, “You’re so lucky,”

     “Eh, I’d love to visit Cornwall.” Ellie admitted,

     “You would?” Will replied in a surprised tone.

     Ellie nodded, “Yeah, it would be nice to see the beauties of the world without leaving England.”

     “Well it’s very beautiful in Cornwall,” Will smiled,