Part 8

This part is dedicated to my dog, because I love him so much. Haha, just kidding! Check out the gif of Will's Mother, Zoey, in the right side bar! Much loveX - Ellie:-)      

The last few days of The Wardle’s holiday in Miami turned out very slow, tiring and awfully boring. Joe and Caroline tried to make it as fun as they could for their heartbroken daughter, Ellie. She just got into a sleeping frenzy, she wanted to eat unhealthily all the time and stay in watching movies while there was a whole City outside waiting to be explored by tourists that weren’t going to turn up.

     Even though for the last few days Ellie didn’t get out much, she was devastated to be going home. It felt to her like it had only been a couple of days since they arrived in Miami, and it wasn’t right to be going home; but it was near enough two weeks ago that they arrived, and to Ellie’s sadness, today was definitely the day that they were leaving the paradise resort.

     “The taxi’s here!” Jasmine shouted up to her family from the bottom of the stairs,

     “Come on guys, let’s get going!” Caroline chirped.

     It was 6:45AM and they were leaving for a long journey back to rainy, horrible England. Their plane was taking off in three hour’s time and the taxi arrived exceptionally early, giving them more time to be ready and sorted at the airport so they didn’t have to rush with luggage and security.

     Ellie collected up all Will’s stuff and made the bed. She texted him telling him she had picked up his items, but there was no reply. She carried the stuff down the flights of stairs and passed them to her paranoid Father who was eager to leave and get to the airport. He jogged to the taxi with the luggage in his hands and Ellie followed behind him. She stopped at the end of the path and turned around to gaze at the beautiful holiday home-villa.

     “Until next year,” She whispered to herself, before turning back around and entering the taxi with her sunglasses on her head.

     “Everything all packed? Have you got everything?” Her Mum questioned nervously,

     “Yes, yes.” Ellie nodded, “Everything is away and sorted.”

     “Good, that means we can leave and head for the airport” Ellie’s Dad sighed in relief, jumping in the passenger seat beside the taxi driver.

     “Did you have a nice holiday?” The taxi driver questioned for a smile,

     “Yes,” Ellie replied staring at the villa as they drove away, “It was amazing.”

*                                            *                                         *

Back in England, Will was sat in the dining room; eating his dinner with his Mum, Dad and best friend James. There was an awkward silence, just until James broke it as he nodded his head with approval.

     “This meat is cooked perfectly, Zoey” He complimented, taking another bite.

     Will’s Mother smiled, “Thank you, James.”

     “No problem. How was Miami, Will?” James asked,

     “Yeah, Will. How was it?” Will’s Father, Harry, added on.

     “It was great, thanks. It’s a very beautiful place,” Will nodded,

     “I’ve always wanted to go to America,” James said before scoffing in another chunk of meat.