Part 15

After an hour of pampering and dressing up in different outfits, Jasmine had finally finished her masterpiece. Even though Ellie was going to be on super fast rides that make her hair fly about with the wind, Jasmine had curled Ellie’s blonde beautiful locks. They fell down her back, springing upwards with curls. Ellie’s face was covered with barely any makeup. Jasmine had used a small amount of light pink lip gloss that made her mouth glow, and a bit of liquid eyeliner on top of her lids; making her gorgeous blue eyes stand out. Not forgetting the mascara that extended her lashes, and the slight placement of eyeliner that exhibited her liquid eyeliner on her lids. Ellie wore one of Jasmine’s outfits. They were skinny jeans, a purple and blue floral top and a black denim jacket to keep her warm. The shoes she had placed on her feet were just basic black vans, which matched well with the skinny jeans and jacket.

     Jasmine gasped, “Wow, you look...amazing”

     “Can I look in the mirror?” Ellie asked, biting her lower lip.

     Jasmine motioned her hand towards the mirror that was on the wall in the bathroom. Ellie slowly strolled over to it nervously, and looked down at the floor. When she arrived at the mirror, with her head still facing the floor, she looked up. For a moment, she was speechless. Jasmine walked up behind her and smiled at Ellie through the reflection of the mirror. Ellie’s mouth was wide open in the shape of an ‘O’.

    Jasmine giggled and pushed her jaw back up, “We don’t want flies in our mouths now do we,”

    “This is unreal,” Ellie finally said, “I’m dreaming.”

     Jasmine pinched her sister playfully, “Ouch!” Ellie whined.

     “No you’re not,” Jasmine smiled,

     “Thank you so much Jas,” Ellie’s eyes started to water in joy.

     “No problem sis,” Jasmine smiled back, wrapping her arm around her sister’s neck.

     Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

     “That must be him!” Jasmine chirped excitedly,

     “The nerves are kicking in now...” Ellie replied with her hand on her chest.

     “Just have fun,” Jasmine smiled, “No need to be nervous.”

     Ellie nodded, “You are right, now let’s not keep him waiting.”

     Jasmine walked down the stairs proudly, with her beautiful pampered sister walking behind her. Jasmine walked up to the door, but spun round to her sister before opening it. She showed a toothy smile to her nervous twin, and then pulled down the door handle; swinging it open.

     And there he stood. Will. His hair was gelled to the side perfectly, like he was ready for a date. He wore a blue t-shirt and dark blue chinos, finished amazingly with a pair of Nikes and a gorgeous smile that was lit up on his face.

     “Hello Will,” Jasmine greeted,

     “Hi Jas, is Ellie ready?” Will replied.

     “She’s right here,” Jasmine smiled, gesturing to her sister who started walking closer to the door.

     Will’s eyes widened, “Wow,”

     “Is it too much?” Ellie blushed,

     “No,” Will answered straight away, “I mean...you look perfect.”

     The words left Will’s mouth without any thought, but fortunately it created a bright toothy smile on Ellie’s face. She was sure she had turned into a tomato by now, but she didn’t care. Like Jasmine had told her a few minutes earlier, just have fun.