Chapter 12

Author's note: If any of my readers, followers, voters, etc. are from or know anyone in Boston, I give me heart out to you and your loved ones. I couldn't possibly imagine what you, your loved ones, friends, etc. are going through. I'm here to talk if anyone needs to. I know it's not a lot but I'm here for any of you :-)

I love you all so so much. I can't say HOW much but just know it's a lot. Enjoy chapter 12 my lovely guys and dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-*:-* <3 <3

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

I sat down by myself in the kitchen with my head in my hands, just thinking. Not about Angelo, not about Chris, not about Brandan. I thought about my promise to Chris about not cutting. It wasn't something I did nearly as often as I use to but when I do, it's bad. I know it hurts him when I do it and the thought of bringing him pain kills me. In the middle of my thoughts, the echo of foot steps climbing down the stairs faintly filled the silence. When I looked up, Chris drowsily came in and sat down next to me.

"Hi. You sleep okay?" I asked him softly.

"Mhm," he answered groggily.

I put my arms around him and pulled his head into the crook of my neck. He rested there quietly while I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?"

He groaned in disgust and shook his head no.

"Sweetie, you need to eat something,"

"No," he mumbled then rested his head on the table.

"You're eating even if I have to feed you myself," I protested.

He remained silent so I got up to make him something. A few minutes later I made a hot bowl of soup and sat it in front of him.

"Al, I have a stomach ache, not a cold," Chris laughed a little.

"Shut up and eat smartass," I joked.

He smiled again and said,"Thank you."

My thoughts continued to roll in my head while I watched him eat. When I looked at the tattoos on his arms, an idea sparked.

"I have to do a few things today, you mind?" I asked.

He kissed my cheek and said,"No. I'll clean these. Thank you again."

When he got up to go to the sink, I quickly went upstairs and knocked on Josh's door.

"It's open," he called.

When I stepped in, he was relaxing on his bed with the blinds shut, lights off, and South Park playing on the TV. Such a kid :-P

"What's up?" He asked, sitting up.

I sat down on the foot of his bed and said,"I know how I can stop cutting."

His eyes grew wide with happiness and he put his hands on my shoulders. My idea made a huge smile spread across his face.

"That's really great Alex," he encouraged.

"Come with me?" I requested.

He nodded his head then pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you."

I made my way back to Chris' and my room so I could get ready. I put on a long sleeve emeraldish color shirt, black jeans, black boots, then quickly put on my black eye shadow and eye liner.

A knock hit the door followed by Josh's voice saying,"Alex, ready?"

"Yeah," I responded.

We then marched downstairs, got the convertible keys, went outside and drove off.