Chapter 25

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys! Sorry this took forever! I was at camp all last week and the only WiFi was in the tabernacle and there was BARELY any service so I couldn't update when I wanted to :-/ Hopefully you enjoy this chapter! Love you guys and dolls! :-* <3

~*Chris' P. O. V*~

*THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRIS AND ALEXANDRIA'S ANNIVERSARY*

I was sitting at the booth in the kitchen of the bus with Ricky and Balz. Ghost, Angelo, and Ryan were scattered about looking for something to eat.

"How does it feel to be married for almost year?" Balz asked.

"I look back at everything that's happened and realized, we all have such a crazy life together. Not just Alex and I, all of us."

Both of them smirked, I sighed. It was driving me nuts that I couldn't spend tomorrow with Alex. I felt so bad. The first two weeks of this tour have been amazing. The fans have been crazier than ever and have been coming up to Ang and I with "hope you feel better" and "get well" comments and even letters. Our fans are fucking amazing(Author speaking: Obviously we are ;-)). I hope the rest of the tour goes this well. My phone buzzing in my pocket caught my attention.

"Who is it?" Balz asked as I unlocked my phone.

"Alex. She sent a video," I answered with a smile.

I clicked her message and played the video as all the guys gathered around to see it. She was in the living room holding Brandan.

"Brandan, say hi to Daddy."

She bounced him around a little in her arm to get his reaction.

"Dadadada," he muttered with a smile.

"We love you," Alex said as she smiled at her camera.

Brandan reached out and grabbed her hair, pulling it toward him.

"Ow, ow, ow! Okay, no pulling Mommy's hair," she cautioned as she pried the strands of hair out of his small hand.

Everyone around me laughed a little as we continued watching my phone screen.

"Everyone, say hi to the guys," Alex said as she brought her phone toward the other girls sitting around on the sofas.

"Hi!" Jessica, Kylie, and Rebel said in unison.

Brandan started shouting then Alex turned the camera back to herself.

"What? You already said hi."

"Dadada," he sputtered.

She kissed his cheek then said,"Love you! Bye," and the video was over.

"Kid has a grip like his Mom," Balz commented.

I smirked a little, remembering when Alex damn near broke mine and Balz's hands when she was in labor.

"Gotta get to bed guys. Early start in the morning," Josh, our tour manager informed as he stepped out of the bunk area.

"Yes Mommy," Ricky said childishly.

We all headed for our bunks until I stopped and asked,"Why an early start tomorrow?"

He had a teasing look in his eyes.

"You'll see."

What was he up to?

*THE NEXT MORNING*

"Rise and shine Sleeping Beauty," Ryan said as he pulled the curtain of my bunk open.

"Go away," I groaned as I put my pillow against my face.

It was mine and Alexandria's one year anniversary and I was missing it. I was in NO mood whatsoever to get up.