Chapter 13

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

The first week with my tattoos weren't as bad as I thought. Everyone was completely shocked at the fact that I did it but they support the reason behind it. Chris finally got the brace off his hand and the bandage off his head. The mark was actually almost healed and didn't seem to be leaving a scar. Angelo no longer needs a sling but got a cast that he can take off in two weeks which made him happy.

"God we're out of everything," Ricky complained as he searched for something to eat in the fridge.

When he shut the door, he said,"I'm going to the store. Anyone wanna come with me?"

"I will. I need to get a few things for Brandan anyways," I volunteered.

"I'll go too," Chris added.

The three of us were also joined by Ryan, Josh, and Devin.

"I'm going to get Brandan," Chris informed then quickly disappeared upstairs.

"You know, with how scared he was to have Brandan, he sure does love spending time with that kid," Devin spoke up.

What he pointed out made me smile. He was right. Chris was terrified to be a Dad. After Brandan was born, he couldn't have been happier about the idea. I remember the night he told me he was afraid.

*FLASHBACK*

It was just barely past 9:00pm. Chris and I were laying down in our bed, him on his side, me on my back, and both of us had a hand on my five and a half month old stomach. We could feel the baby nudging underneath.

"I'm really sorry I didn't tell you how I felt until now. I just....I saw how nervous you were to tell me you were pregnant. I didn't want you to feel any worse than you already did," he admitted.

"You don't have to apologize. I understand. I'm not mad at you."

He ran his hand in a few small circles which made our son kick a little harder.

"He isn't either. He loves you whether you know it or not."

He smiled and left a small kiss on my belly.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Chris soon came back down with Brandan who had on the Marilyn Manson onesie Rebel got him.

"There's my handsome baby boy."

He started smiling and reached out touch me.

"Loves his Mom," Chris said.

I kissed both Brandan's and Chris' cheek then turned to see Ryan, Devin, Josh, and Ricky smiling at us.

"Perfect family right here," Devin complimented.

Chris put an arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Alright. Let's get going," Ryan said, pointing at the door.

We all headed outside to our expedition that had finally been repaired after the crash. Josh drove, Ryan rode passenger side, Chris and I sat in the middle seats, Devin and Ricky in the back, and Brandan happily laid down in his Father's arms.

We all journeyed through the store together, Josh pushing the cart, occasionally riding on it like the kid he is, Ricky checking his phone to see what Jessica said we needed, and the rest of us would go off to get whatever it was.

"She said we need milk, coffee, bread, and cereal" Ricky informed, still scrolling through his phone.

"And ice cream!" Josh chanted.