Chapter 10

Author's Note: I can't say it enough but I REALLY REALLY REALLY am sorry I'm so bad at updating. Just PLEASE hang in there! Don't give up on me! I know I must be pissing SO many people off. I get it. I'm like that with these 2 stories I'm reading. I know how it feels to want a story to update but it doesn't happen and I HATE making others feel that way :-(

Please hold on. And sorry chapter 9 kinda sucked :-/ Hope chapter 10 in better!!!!! Love you guys and dolls!!!!!! <3 :-*

~*Chris' P. O. V*~

When my eyes opened again, it was getting dark. Last time I saw the clock, it was a little after 11:00am. I checked the time now and saw it was already 7:27. Damn. That stuff knocked me out.

"Alex?" I asked in a groggy voice.

She was laying right next to me with her hand on my stomach.

"Hey, you okay?" she questioned while she moved my hair out of my face.

"My stomach is bothering me," I moaned.

She ran her hand in small circles like I use to do to her when she was pregnant.

"I'm sorry sweetie. Is there anything I can do?"

I pulled her close to me and said,"All I want you to do is stay here."

She kissed my cheek and I half smiled. Her and I laid in our bed in the quiet for probably an hour or so just talking before Alex said,"Chris, I hate to tell you this but....you need to take your medicine again."

"Ugggghhhh. Fuck," I complained.

"I know, I'm really sorry. Just do it and get it over with."

Both of us slowly got up and went to the dresser to get my medicine. I took the top off, grabbed a pill and swallowed it fast. After a few minutes, my stomach did a back flip and I was soon in the bathroom puking up whatever was left inside me. I could feel Alex's hand rubbing my back while she kneeled next to me. I finally flushed and remained where I was.

"Chris?" Alex asked.

Before I could respond, I crashed onto the bathroom floor and passed out once again.

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

"Can someone help in here?" I shouted out the bathroom door as I tried to lift Chris off the floor.

Ricky quickly came in and asked,"What happened?"

"His medicine is making him sick."

He came up on Chris' right side while I stayed on his left and we picked him up, lead him to our room, and carefully laid him down on his side of the bed.

"Thank you."

"Hope he's better soon," Ricky said apologetically.

He left the room and I snuggled up to Chris again. I ran my fingers through his jet black hair and stared at his perfect sleeping face.

~*Chris' P. O. V*~

I finally woke up again at exactly 12:00 and had the most horrid taste in my mouth. I looked over and saw Alex, who had both her hands under her pillow while she slept. As carefully as I could, I crawled out of bed and went to brush my teeth. Upon exiting the bathroom, Brandan was faintly crying. I went in his room and looked in his crib.

"Hey big guy. What's wrong?" I asked him as I scooped him up in my arms.

He stopped crying and started smiling. I smiled back and kissed his head.

"See. No reason to cry."

I sat down on Alex's old bed and talked to him.

"I hate that medicine I have to take but it's worth it because I get to stay with you. Before we crashed, all I thought about was you. I thought I was going to lose you and your beautiful Mother. I love you both so much. You wont lose me Brandan. You wont lose Alexandria either."