HAKU

It was an immediate reaction. In my heart, I felt that it would bring her back to me, but my mind was thinking otherwise.

I leaned back, expecting a hard slap in the face. Instead, Chihiro just blinked a few times, then looked at me, dazed. She grazed her bottom lip with her index finger.

"Haku?" She asked me. "Why are you crying?"

I wiped the tears from my face and stood up straight.

"It's nothing," I replied, my voice cracking a bit. I dropped my head so she wouldn't see my red eyes. "Just please don't go, okay?"

Suddenly, she took my hand and held it in her own.

"I'd never leave you," Chihiro whispered. "You're the love of my life."

My eyes widened. I lifted my head up, looking into her eyes. And for the first time in days, I saw love in her eyes. Love for me.

"It worked," I said to myself, smiling. "Our love can conquer over anything. Even witchcraft."

Chihiro gave me a weird look. "Huh?" She wondered.

I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter, my sweet," I said, cupping her face into my hands. "Everything is just as it should be."

Before she could question me again, I sealed our lips with a passionate kiss. Chihiro placed her hands on my chest and dug deep into the kiss, protruding her tongue into my mouth. It took me by surprise, but I certainly enjoyed it. I fought her tongue with my own, and she giggled.

I wrapped her whole body into my arms and fell back on the pile of sheets behind me. We stopped kissing and peered into each others' eyes. The sexual tension between us was at its peak, and I could tell by the look on her face that she was ready for what was about to happen.

So, I grabbed the hem of her shirt and slowly lifted it over her head, exposing her hourglass figure and green lace bra. It made me excited.

"You're beautiful," I mumbled, starting to pull down her pants. She wiggled out of them, and soon enough, her matching green lace panties showing.

Her body was absolutely stunning. I just sat there staring as Chihiro tugged at the bottom of my shirt.

"Hakuuuuu," she whined, "it's your turn now!"

I smirked as I let her take off my shirt and set it aside. She examined my scars and bruises from days past. She stroked them with her fingertips and gasped at each one.

"Who-"

"Kao," I confessed, interrupting her before she could finish. "He locked me up so he could be with you. Chained me, tortured me, left me there to die. Our love made me survive and saved me."

A tear escaped from her eye. I hurriedly wiped it away with my thumb.

"This is all my fault," she cried softly. "I should have never trusted him."

I hugged her tight.

"Sshhh.." I soothed. "It's all okay, honey. I promise."

Chihiro looked up at me and surprised me with a hard kiss, making me fall backward. She laid on top of me, pressing her full body against me. I embraced her, kissing her passionately. She leaned back up and ripped off my pants and underwear. Now, I was completely naked, with Chihiro observing every inch of me. She bit her lip in what I hope is temptation.

"Yummy," she sighs sexually, eyeing me with a small hint of lust in her gaze. She grabs her bra strap behind her and undoes it, sending it into a corner. I stared at her perfectly tear-shaped breasts. They were glowing under the light.

I leaned up to her and tugged on her underwear with my teeth. I pulled them down slowly, making Chihiro shudder against me. Finally, she was nude along with me, and it felt so right. I took her into my arms and threw her onto the sheets below me. I laid over her, my dick so close to entering into her that the heat made it tingle. I gazed into her eyes, and the look on her face gave me the sign to go.

Fast and quick, I thrusted into her, feeling something pop inside her, taking her innocence. She screamed in pain, but it soon subsided as the cries turned into pleasurable moans.

"Oh, Kohaku!" She moans loudly, wrapping her legs around my back.

For the next 10 minutes, we made love. Sweet, sweet love. The feeling was amazing, having Chihiro and I bonded by heart, mind, soul, and now body.

Afterwards, we just cuddled together, Chihiro snuggled up against my chest and my arms around her, holding her close.

"That was perfect," she whispered, kissing my chest.

I smiled, thinking about what it would be like to do this every single day with her, my Chihiro.

"Chihiro?" I asked, looking up at the ceiling.

"Hmm?" She murmurs.

This was it.

"Will you marry me?"

I peered down at her. And then, my world felt complete when she said,

"Yes."