Update

Lee's POV

I woke up looking all around for Nikki, I couldnt get up though. I promised myself that as soon as I got out of here, I was gonna kill Nic. I started channel surfing when I heard the front door open.

"Why you aint tell me you was leaving?" I turned to face her but I saw my daughter. Nikki let her go and she ran to me. I picked her up, sitting her in my lap.

"Hi daddy." She smiled, showing off her teeth that were almost grown in.

"I missed you baby." I said as she stood up in my lap.

"I found her alone at Walmart." Nikki said from the kitchen. Did this girl just say Walmart. I stared up at Lina as she sucked on her lil fingers.

"You found her where?" I asked, tossing Lina up and down.

"In Wal-Mart, I looked everywhere for Mina or yo uncle but I didnt see them." She said, sitting down next to us.

We both stared at Lina as she continued to giggle about only she knows what.

"Call my uncle and tell him we got her." I told Nikki and she nodded.

I continued to play with my daughter until Nikki came back.

"He said hes on his way but I told him not to come. We need to spend some time with Lina anyways." She said, grabbing the remote from next to me.

"Yeah, true." I said, sitting Lina down.

We all watched the cartoon movie Home as Lina started to doze off in my arms.

"I wanna say thank you for bringing her here." I said to Nikki who was resting her head on my shoulder.

"Its no problem, plus Im her stepmommy." Nikki said, making me smile.

Somehow we all ended up dozing off until later that night. I woke up to somebody beating on my front door.

"I got it" Nikki said, slowly getting up.

I heard some words being said back and forth. Then a big ass crash and screaming. I promise yall I tried to get up with all my strength but it didnt work. I laid Lina down in Nikki spot then grabbed my crutches. It took me a minute to get to the front door.

I saw Nikki on top of Meagan, banging her head to the ground. I soon saw blood and tried to break it up. That shit didn't work but Nikki finally got up. She stood up, standing over Meagan. Meagan looked like she was hurt pretty bad but she shouldn't have brought her ass over here.

"Bitch If I ever catch you at my front door step, Imma kill yo hoe ass." Nikki said, grabbing Meagan by her hair. She dragged her all the way down to the concrete in front of our house. I watched, amazed as Nikki handled her business.

"Bae that was hella sexy." I said once she came back in the house and locked the door.

"Boy hush." She said smiling then helping me back to the couch.

Just a little update.. Havent updated in a while.

Voteeeeee

Comment

Follow Me !