Abused

Nikki's POV

Nic havent talked to me in a few days and we live together. He started drinking alcohol nonstop. I dont know what his problem is but imma find out.

"Nic!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"What the fuck you want?!" he yelled back.

"Go get in the shower." I said walking into the living room. He had a bottle of Vodka turnt up.

"Im good." he said closing his eyes.

"Get up!" I yelled.

"Leave me alone Nikki." he mumbled.

"No! Whats wrong with you! You need to get up!" I yelled louder while grabbing the bottle.

"Nikki give me my damn bottle." he reached for it and I smacked his hand away. He jumped up and slapped me, causing me to fall on my ass with the bottle in my hand. He stood over me with hatred in his eyes and snatched the bottle. I just looked up at him and he smiled. What the fuck!?

(A Week Later)

I put what happened last week in the back of my mind. He was just drunk, you know.

"Babe." Nic called from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I asked walking in and sitting on the counter.

"What you cooking tonight?" He asked standing in between my legs.

"What you mean? You cooking." I said crossing my arms.

"But-" I pushed him back.

"Aint no but. You cooking." I said getting off the counter and walking out. I heard Nic on my heels and I turnt around.

"What Nic?" I asked but was met by a smack. I held my face in shock and he folded his arms.

"You the woman. Im the man. Im paying bills. You aint doing shit. Therefore you cooking. End of discussion." He said walking into the den and grabbing the remote.

He had me fucked up, Im not cooking shit for nobody. Im tired of this petty shit, so Imma pack up.

(Later That Night)

I looked over at Nic and he was sleeping like a little bitch, my time to leave. I grabbed a Gucci bag he bought me and started packing some things. I felt somebody watching me but I was so in rush that I didnt see Nic standing over me.

"And where the fuck you going?" He asked looking at my now packed bag.

"Im leaving. Nic I cant do this shit with you." I said grabbing my car keys and picking up my bag.

"Bitch you aint going nowhere!" Nic said grabbing me by my arm.

"Nigga, you better let me the fuck go!" I yelled matching his tone.

"Where you gone run to? That nigga Lee house!? Huh!" He yelled grabbing my bag.

"NIC GIVE ME MY DAMN BAG!" I screamed.

"No. Go lay back down." he said too calmly. I wasnt giving up so I started reaching for my bag. He pushed me and I lost it. I started swinging on him and pulling his dreads. He dropped the bag and body slammed me. He raised his fist and hit my in my face. I could feel my eye swelling up, and my lip swole.

"Bitch you aint going nowhere!" He yelled in my face.

Thats when I realized, I was getting Abused.