Frustrated

Lee' s POV

I dont know what to do. Its like I dont even know if thats my child. I hope it is, cuh' she a beautiful ass little girl. But I dont want my babymomma to be Mina. I wanted it to be Nik or Meagan, foreal.

"What you wanna do about Lina?" Meagan asked laying on my chest.

"I dont know, first a DNA Test then gain custody." I could tell Mina wasnt ready or matured for a kid.

"Alright, first thing in the morning." she said kissing my lips and dozing off.

My mind drifted off to Nikki, I aint seen her since earlier. I dont know if she OK or what. So I decided to text her.

Me- Where are you ?

Bestfriend♥- A Friend House. I'll Come Back Tomorrow To Get My Shit.

Me- Wym? You leaving?

Bestfriend♥- I Dont Know What Imma Do Tomorrow.... Ttyl.

I dont know what her problem is bruh. I dozed off and went to sleep.

(Morning)

I woke up to a empty bed, I got up and showered. I wore a black Versace with real leather on the sleeves shirt, black Tru Religion jeans, and some black and gold Jordans. I put on my chain and watch and headed downstairs.

"GoodMorning!" Meakila said hugging my leg. She so smart and sweet for a 1 year old.

"Hey, baby." I said picking her up and kissing her cheek.

"You ready? Mina and Clark are already waiting for us." Meagan said grabbing her purse.

"Yeah." I said before locking up the house and leaving.

(At The Doctor)

"Um, I have the results back." The lady said coming from the back. We all stood up and Meakila & Lina was playing in the lobby.

"Leequan Kenson, You are the father of Lina Johnson." The doctor said smiling. A big ass smile crept up my face and I couldn't get it to go away.

"Oh my gosh." Mina said wiping her tears.

We left from the doctor and went to Applebees, a nigga was starving. I seen Nikki and some nigga in the booth all the way in the back.

"Bae aint that Nikki?" Meagan asked pulling on my arm.

"Yeah, Im finna go over there." I said getting up and walking over to them.

"Waddup man?" A nigga name Nic said. Now I remember dude.

"Sup? What you doing with Nikki?" I asked crossing my arms.

"This my girl, you know her?" He asked looking at Nikki.

"Yeah, thats ex my girl. Nikki what you doing here?" I asked looking at her. Nicholas face dropped when I told him that was my ex.

"Dont worry about it Lee. Nic, Im done. Lets go." she said dropping her fork and getting up. She grabbed her purse and headed outside, bumping Meagan in the process.

"So, Nikki yo ex?" Nic asked standing up dusting himself off.

"Man yeah. She suppose to be my bestfriend but she aint talking to me." I said shrugging.

"Oh, well Imma get going." He dapped me and left, Nikki was fucking with everybody.

"Lee, you seen that bitch bump me?" Meagan asked while we was on our way back home.

"Stop calling her a bitch, just let it go." I said pulling up to the house.

"Nigga, you taking sides now?" Meagan asked rolling her neck.

"Drop it." I said getting out the car and helping Meakila out.

"Naw, fuck that! You still got something for that bitch!" she asked pushing me.

"I got Meakila in my hands. Bruh, stop." I said opening the doors and letting Meakila down.

"Answer me!" she yelled while Meakila ran up the stairs.

"Meagan, stop." I said taking off my shoes and sitting on the couch.

"Fuck you Lee!" she said slapping me.

That was it! I went upstairs and started packing all her shit. I got all the suitcases down the stairs and threw them out with her.

"Nigga give me my baby!" she pounded on the door. I didnt say nothing, and it got silent for five minutes. I heard a window bust and my truck alarm go off. I jumped up and ran outside, I saw Meagan keying my truck. I grabbed her by her weave and slung her ass to the ground.

"Lee let me go!' she yelled. I gripped on that shit tighter and started pulling it.

"Let go of me!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. I let her go and went inside to get Meakila. I grabbed her baby bag and brought her out to her momma.

"Get the fuck off my property before I call the police." I said calmly and closed the door.

Now that bitch got me frustrated!