I'll Kill For You

Lee's POV

I havent talked to nobody in a week. Its just been me and my weed, lmaoo.

Today I was gonna get my ass up and go to the gym. After showering, I put on some black basketball shorts, a white beater and some black LeBrons. I got in my truck and got a text from Nikki.

Bestfriend♥- Lee, I need you.

Me- Wymm ?

Bestfriend♥- I Dont Wanna Be Here Anymore. Come Get Me. 5567 S Kilbourn st. Hurry Up, Please.

I drove to the address and knocked on the door. That nigga Nic came to the door, looking drunk.

"Bruh, is Nikki here?" I asked looking behind him.

"Yeah, what you want with her?" he asked crossing his arms.

"She texted me. Can you go get her?" I asked.

"Naw bro." he said and closed the door. My phone immediately started ringing and it was Nikki calling.

"Hello?" I asked looking around the neighbourhood.

"Leequan please done leave here without me. He gone try to -Bitch what the fuck you doing!?" I heard that nigga voice, then she started screaming. I kicked in the door and ran up the stairs. I went to the room where I heard screaming and opened the door. He was on top of Nikki and hitting her like she was a nigga. I grabbed him and slammed his ass. I got on top of him and started pounding his head in. All I seen was red, and blood was all over me. When I got back to reality, he was laying there lifeless. Nikki had her blood smeared all on her face and she was holding her stomach.  I quickly grabbed her and brought her out to my truck. After I got her in safely, I went back in and grabbed some of her things. Half of her shit was already packed up. I wasnt done with this nigga, I was gone kill his ass.

I ran Nik some hot bubble bath water and waited downstairs for her. Two hours later she came down. Her red hair was in a ponytail and she had on sweats.

"Wanna watch a movie or sum'?" I asked sitting down on my couch. She nodded and limped over to the other side. "Fuck that. I dont wanna watch a movie. We gotta talk." I said turning to face her.

"Lee, I dont wanna talk about." she said laying her down on the headrest of the couch.

"No. We gone talk about it. Like it or not. Now, why the fuck you leave?" I asked, and she sat up.

"Because, you had toooo much going on. I didnt wanna interfere."

"Girl you like family, AINT none of that. Now, why was you with the nigga?" that was the main question.

"He treated me good in the beginning. Then the beatings came."

"Beatings? He hit you more than once?" She had to be one stupid motherfucka to stay with him.

"Yeah, the first time. He was drunk so I let it slide, then they started getting worser and worser." She said wiping her tears.

"Stop crying, come here." She scooted a little closer and I pulled her into my lap. I felt her tense up and I started laughing.

"Shuddup. But where is Meagan?" She asked looking around.

"Awhh, shit. I had to put her ass out. She fucked up my truck, had to pay to get it fix. I just been alone ever since." I said and she started laughing.

"I never liked that bitch. You should of called me, so I coulda beat that ass."

"You wasnt gone do shit." I said playing in her ponytail.

"Dont lie. Now, get outta my hair." She said swinging her ponytail in my face.

"I miss being with you." I said kissing her cheek.

"I know." She said kissing me back and looking at me.

"Lil momma keep on looking at me... Imma knock the pussy out like fight night." I sung Migos Fight Night and she started laughing.

"Lee." She grabbed my chin and our eyes met. "I know I fucked up in the past. But my life cant get no better than this. I wanna be with you, forever. But I wanna take it slow. You'll work with me?" I was lost for words so my ass just nodded. She pecked my lips then grabbed the remote. We watched a movie, cuddled all up.

Nicholas's POV

Imma kill that nigga. He beat my ass and took my bitch! I aint going down like that. Some of y'all might say I was wrong for hitting Nikki but her ass was getting irritating. I mean, she stayed nagging. I had got news that my momma was in the hospital from cancer and thats when I turned to alcohol. My life was a big ass wreck, and Nikki was my punching bag.

"Bruh, Im gone kill this nigga." I said to Bullet. We was on the block, smoking a blunt.

"Why? Cuh' he took yo bitch?" Tommy asked laughing with Bullet.

"Man shut the fuck up!" They was pissing me off.

"What this nigga look like?" Trell asked.

"The nigga look like a darker August Alsina." I said blocking the sun from my face.

"Aww.... You talkin' bout Lee?" Brian asked, and I nodded.

"He cool peoples, you gone have to handle that by yo'self." Terre said.

"Man, fuck all you niggas!" I yelled and stormed off.

Fuck them, on god.