Planting Kids

Mina's POV

"AUGHHH!" My daughter cried out. I picked her up and rocked her. Her crying calmed down and I put her down. I been doing some research on the niggas that I fucked, and I cant figure out who her daddy is. I called Tommy, he wasnt going for it and my mind drifted of to Khalil and Lee. My little cousin, Meagan used to go to highschool with both of them so I called her for their numbers.

"Hello?"

"Hey, little cousin."

"Heyyyy Minaa I havent talked to you in a while." she said.

"I know right. How Meakila doing?"

"She doing good. She got some hair on her head now." she chuckled. Meakila never had hair, she was always baldhead.

"Ok, ok. Tell my little cousin I said Hey. But you dont happen to know Khalil or Lee number?" I asked her. I had my fingers crossed, hopping she had one of their numbers.

"Yeah, I got Lee number." Those words was like magic to my ears.

"Do you mind giving me Lee number, lil cousin." I wasnt trynna make her suspicious.

"Yeah, I gotta bathe Meakila and then Imma text it to you." she said. I said my goodbye and attended to my daughter. I was gonna have a abortion like the other few times, but I didnt. I'm finna be 25 years old and I need to settle down.

"Babe, I'm home!" Clark said coming in. Thats my hubby for now, he accepted the face that I had a child.

"How was work?" I pecked his lips and continued to watch Lina.

"It was pretty good, they want me to fly out to Atlanta. Its some real big drug traffic going on." he said putting his jacket on the hook.

"Wow, so you gone take it?"

"Hell yeah, y'all coming with me right?" he asked sitting on the couch next to me.

"Of course." That gave me a chance to find Lee.

"Ok, and hey Lina." he said picking her up and tickling her. Did I mention Clark was like 40 something?

"She looks just like somebody I know." he said studying her face.

"And who is that?" I asked stroking her cheek.

"My nephew, Leequan." he looked over at me. My heart almost dropped to my stomach.

Meagan's POV

I had rocked Meakila to sleep when someone knocked on the door. I dragged myself downstairs to the door.

"What you want?" I asked Nikki.

"I live here, now open the damn door." she said kicking the door.

"Bitch listen here, Lee not here right now. Now take yo ass on some goddamn where." I said finna close the door but she stuck her foot in the door.

"Bitch you gone watch yo damn mouth. Now Im not Nikki from highschool. I'm a grown ass woman and you are too. Now bitch open this goddamn door before I beat yo ass." I was shocked by her snapping and let go of the door.

"Thank you." she put on a fake smile and walked up the stairs.

I was in deep thought when Lee came into our room. I had to give up my room for Nikki ugly ass.

"Waddup ma." he said pecking my lips and taking off his shoes.

"We need to talk." I said sitting up.

"Whats up?"

"Nikki came up in here and started snapping out. For no reason, I dont know whats wrong with her but you need to check her. She had Meakila crying and she was running off at the mouth. I dont want my daughter around that type of environment." I lied.

"I'll talk to her." he said taking off his shirt and revealing his packs. His chocolate complexion was covered in tattoos and muscles.

"Its rude to stare." he said chuckling.

"Nigga shut up." I smiled and stared at his body again. He layed next to me and I could feel my kitty coming on to something.

"Lee."

"Yeah?"

"I want you." I said pecking his lips. He kissed me adding tongue and climbed on top of me.

"How bad?" he asked licking his lips.

"A lot." I moaned out. He smiled and took off my shirt. I unlatched my bra and he sucked on my neck.... It went down after that.