Being Rejected

Lee's POV

I hope Nikki dont keep me in the friend zone. I'm really feeling this girl and its more than bestfriends. Well, I hope its more than that.

"What you thinking about?" Nikki asked me, folding my clothes.

"Everything. Thanks for folding my stuff, maid." I said licking my lips.

"Nigga shut the fuck up." she said throwing a shirt at me.

"Stop fuckin' playing with my shit. This cost alot." I said looking down at my Gucci shirt.

"That weak ass Gucci, thats for older people." she said laughing.

"I am getting old. You know my birthday next month, right?" I hope her ass didnt forget.

"Yeah, what you wanna do?"

"Whatever you wanna do." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Well, how about we chill? Nahh, we can go party... or whatever." I dont know whats up with her social life.

"Why you dont never wanna go nowhere, like you stay inna house. You aint grow up a slave did you?" I asked throwing the shirt at her.

"Bitch no I didnt, I just dont like being around alot people. Never been the popular type." she said turning to face me.

"... Why? I'm not popular, but I'm getting there." I said popping my imaginary collar.

"I dont know, and shuddup. But like foreal what you wanna do?" she asked getting up to put my clothes in the drawer. Her ass was getting fatter by the days. A nigga cant stay in the friend zone, you feel me.

"Leeee! Leequan!!! I know you hear me talking to you!" Nikki yelled. I looked up at her and she was turning red.

"My bad, what you was saying?" I asked fixing my posture. Just looking at her was making me hard.

"Got me turning red, I was sayin' what you gone do for yo birthday?" she said sitting down next to me. I took off my shirt and layed back, turning off the lights.

"I dont know right now, but start the movie." I said getting under the covers. She got up and started About Last Night. We cuddled and laughed at Kevin Hart slow ass.

(A Month Later)

It was the day before my birthday and I was gone ask Nikki out. She aint seeing nobody and Im not either. "Lets go shopping." Nikki said getting up and putting on her Adidas. We stay sleeping over at each others house.

"Ight, we matching? Cause if we not then I dont want to." I said getting up and putting on my Nike hoodie.

"We can if you wanna wear pink." she said smiling, knowing damn well I dont fuck with pink.

"Be foreal Nik. I really wanna match. Unless you want me to find a new bestfriend." I said sitting in the passenger seat of her car.

"Fuck outta here. Plus I dont wanna be looking like a green bay Packers fan." she said pulling of. I just chuckled and enjoyed the ride to the mall. We walked in and she dragged me straight to Footlocker.

"Im not wearing pink bruh." I said being serious as hell.

"Pleaseee, you know what. You gone wear it regardless." she said mugging me and grabbing 2 pink Nike shirts. She grabbed the Pink Nikes to match, and a pair of White Levis for me.

"On my mama, Im not wearing this shit." I said standing in line with her.

"My treat, and it aint no choice. I gotta go get my white shorts from Forever 21." She said more to herself than me.