Jumping To Conclusions

Lee's POV

"So you was at the club last night?" Meagan asked.

"Please dont start. Plus Meakila right here." I said getting up and putting my dish in the sink.

"Alright, we'll talk about it later than." She said dropping the conversation.

I showered and put on a LK shirt, some bleached True Religion jeans and some Jordans. I brushed my hair and grabbed my keys.

I found Nikki on the balcony just staring at the water.

"Nice view aint it?" she jumped when she heard my voice.

"Yeah, you ready?" We left out the house and I drove to McDonalds.

"You going inside?" she nodded and I parked the car. We got out and all the niggas was staring at her.

"How you doing?" The dude behind the cash register asked.

"I'm doing fine, can I get a Big Breakfast?"

"Yeah, you want everything with it?" he asked and she nodded. After she got her stuff he shot her his number.

"Girl you better use that motherfucka too." she chuckled and nodded. We got back in the car and I bust out laughing.

"Whats so funny?" she asked eating her hashbrown.

"Why you aint let ol' dude holla?"

"Cause the nigga work at McDonalds, but he look interesting. I might call his number." she said stuffing her face.

"Damn, Nikk slow down." I said laughing and pulling off towards the strip club.

"What? You forgot yo babymomma didnt feed me." she asked.

"Babymomma?"

"Yeah, Meagan."

"That aint my babymomma."I said pulling up to the club. Look at her ass jumping to conclusions. She gave me the stale face and I laughed.

"I clearly seen a baby girl. Why would you have a child with that bitch?" she asked turning red.

"Bruh, chill out. Foreal. I didnt have no baby with nobody." I said irritated.

"Stop lyin', whats her name, Makayla,  Meakla? Sum shit like that." she said drinking her OJ.

"Look at yo selfish ass. That aint even my baby, we aint even in a relationship." She looked hella salty.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I didnt know." she said putting her empty plate on my dashboard.

"Save yo' sorry and get that shit off my shit. I payed alot for her." I said and Nikki huffed. She got the plate and got out. I got out with her and waited for her. She went inside and a tall skinny white girl came out.

"Well, aint you sexy." she said walking over to me.

"Thanks." I said smirking and looking around.

"Dont be scared, I dont bite." She said making a slurping noise.

"Um, OK." If Nikki dont hurry her ass up.

"Who you waitin' on?" She asked standing in front of me.

"A friend." I said and she grabbed my chin. I moved my face and she smirked "Baby I can show you a good time." she said licking her lips.

"Brenda if you dont leave him alone." Nikki said laughing. Bout time her ass came back out.

"This all you? My bad girl, but I got this trick I gotta go see. Holla." she strutted to her beatup ass car. She pretty hood for a white girl.

"Wrap it up bitch!" Nikki shouted while laughing. "I see you met Brenda." she said with a bag and her keys in her hand.

"Yeah. She a true freak, too." I said chuckling and getting in my truck.

"I gotta go get something. I'll be at the house a lil later." she said blowing a kiss and walking to her car.

I drove while YG Who Do You Love played through my speakers.

I seen Terre and some other niggas. I stopped and raised down my window.

"Wassup nigga?"

"Aw, shit. Waddup nigga? I aint talk to yo ass since yesterday." he said dapping me up.

"Hell yeah, where Brian 'em ass at?" I asked looking around.

"Trell somewhere around here. Brian had a bitch he was waiting on." Terre said laughing.

"That nigga get no hoes, but who these niggas?"

"This right here is Nic, Tommy, and Bullet.

Nic had dreads that was in the middle of his back and he looked like he been to jail a few times.

Tommy had a beer belly and he had a fade.

Bullet looked like he was Trigga happy. He had a scar under his eye and braids.

Not block standing looking niggas. My point. Tommy walked up to my car and looked in.

"You aint five-o is you?" I burst out laughing.

"Hell nah nigga. But you got some loud?" I was running low on weed.

"Yep, I got some of that Black Widow for yo as-" his phone started ringing. "Hello? Mina what the fuck you want?.... I'm in Atlanta, yo ass in California... I'm not going for that.... Whatever." he hung up.

"Babymomma drama?" I asked.

"Man, this bitch Mina in California talking about she got pregnant. I fucked her ass 2 years ago." he said shaking his head.

"How old is the baby?" Was this My Mina or should I say HoMina as Nikki would call her.

"One. But here." He gave me some weed and I gave him the money. Damn, I hope thats not my baby Mina talking about.

More Than Bestfriendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें