Following After Him

Nikki's POV

I missed Lee like crazy. I find myself ready to call him but he changed his number.

I try to get over him but I cant. I dyed my black hair, red. Imma change it to a different color soon. I got a nose piercing, lip, belly button, and my tongue. I was bored and I had the money. Plus, Im grown.... I heard Lee was moving to Atlanta and I was gonna follow him. He haven't talked to me, but I know he wants to.

(A Week Later)

I drove to Atlanta and didnt have no where to go. I had extra money from my family insurance. I just needed a cup of coffee right now.

"What would you like today, ma'am?" the older woman asked me.

"Can I get a cup of warm coffee and some whip cream on the top." I said pulling out five dollars.

"That will be $2.31, your coffee will be brought to you." I gave her my money and found a seat at a empty table.

A tall, white girl came in, stumbling. She looked like she had a rough night, literally. She sat down at my table and smiled at me.

"Umm, can I help you?" I asked grabbing my purse tight. I didnt know if she was a thief so I was gone watch mines.

"Yeah, you know that you is real sexy. We can use some women like you down at Lick Lick." she said fixing her shades.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, check it out." she said blowing a kiss and leaving out.

The waitress came and gave me my coffee. I was thinking about what the white girl said. I didnt have kids, a house, a job and their insurance would only last so long. I brought myself to it, I was gonna go down to Lick Lick.

(At Lick Lick)

"I'm here to tryout." I said to the big bouncer.

"Bossman is upstairs and to your right." he said letting me in. I followed the directions and ended up to this big black door. I knocked a deep voice said come in.

"Hi, I'm Nikki. I was wondering if I could participate in this dancing thing." I said as I sat down in a chair that was infront of him. I didnt know what I was saying or doing.

"Well, stand up." I did what I was told and he looked at my body. He nodded in approval and I sat back down.

"So tell me about yourself. Do you have any crazy ass boyfriends? Cause I dont need them busting in my spot." he said rubbing his mini beard. He was short and fat with a suit.

"No sir. I dont. I'm 18 finna be 19 in a few months. I just moved down here from Cali and I like the color blue. I want my stage name to be...... Candy Rain." I didnt know what else to say.

"Ok, ok. Let me see if you got any dance moves." he said pressing a button and speaking on his intercom.

"Surprise and Vanilla, come to my office ASAP." Two thick white females came in the room in heels with small jumpsuits.

"Yes, daddy." they said unison.

"Turn on some music and you. Start dancing." The two white girls turned on Ciara, Ride. Old or nahh? I got up and started dancing. I seen a nearby pole and I crawled up it. Landing in a full split and making my ass jiggle. I laid on my stomach and started twerking in midair. I was halfway done when they stopped the music and started to clap.

"Damn girl! You amazing!"

"Babygirl you a real blessing." The two girls said. The bossman nodded his head and smiled.

"Come in tomorrow. Girls show her around, the schedule, her locker and the VIP." he said dismissing us. The girls was pretty cool and the place was neat. They had a stage with a pole in the center with stools surrounding it. It was OK looking.

"Hey, mami." The white girl from the cafe said while hugging me.

"Wassup, I didnt catch your name." I said looking at her. She was very pretty, and tall.

"My name is Brenda aka Cherries." she said kind of happy.

"I'm Nikki.... My work name is Candy Rain."

"Nice name, but I gotta go. Nice seeing you again." she said hugging me again and leaving.

I found me a new friend, I guess.

More Than Bestfriendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें