Birthday Boy

Mina's POV

I dont like that Nikki bitch. She can kiss my ass for all I care. But Lee is real cute, and Imma make him feel very special tonight.

We walked into the party and all eyes were on us. We seen some people we knew and chatted a litte.

"Wanna go get a drink?" I whispered in Lee ear. He nodded and we escaped from the crowd.

"You drinking heavy?" he asked ordering us some Vodka. I nodded and we turnt up the bottle.

'Jermiah,  Dont Tell 'Em' came on and I dragged Lee to the floor. We was grinding on each other and I was popping all over him. My dress came up a few times, but I didnt care. I backed it up on him and I felt him on hard.

"Damn, boy." I laughed and looked around for Nikki. She was looking dead at us and I smiled at her. She flipped me the bird and I grinded harder on Lee.

"You trynna make a nigga fuck right here." he whispered in my ear.

"You funny but Im enjoying myself." I said taking a seat with him on my heels.

We got back to his house after dropping Nikki off. I slipped off my dress and I only had on a bra, a thong and my heels.

"Damn." I heard Lee mumble.

"You got some music or some?" I asked looking around until I spotted the Iphone Plug-in.

"Yeah, over there." he said pointing at where I was looking at. I plugged in my phone and 'Or Nah Weeknd' came on and I started grinding on him.

"Can you lick the tip and throw the dick or nahh?" Lee asked in my ear. I nodded and took off his Nike shirt. I got him halfway undressed when he roughly picked me up. He threw me on the bed and ripped my panties off. I was enjoying this, nbs. He got me naked and left my heels on. He stared at my pussy and I was getting turned on. He grabbed a condom and pulled off his pants. He was the biggest I ever seen or had! He slipped the condom on and thrusted into me. He was taking long deep strokes and I was finna reach my climax. He flipped me over on my stomach and I tooted my booty up in the air. He went inside of me while pulling my hair. He was going faster and faster, reaching my spot.

"Leeeee, mhmmmmm! Right there! Shitttttttt!!" I skeeted all over him and the sheets. He chuckled and I stood him up. I got on my knees and slid the condom off, precum was oozing out already. I licked it all up and started sucking him off. He grabbed my hair and started groaning. Two minutes later he was fucking my face, good thing I know how to deep throat. He bust all on my face and in my mouth. I swallowed and licked him clean.

"That was some good shit." he said going into the bathroom with me right behind him. He turned on the shower and I got in with him. He washed me up and I washed him. He started playing with nipples and we ended up fucking again. This a birthday he gone remember!

Nikki's POV

I haven't spoken to Lee in a couple days. He's been posting pictures of him and HoMina on instagram. They all booed up and shit. I know I was wrong for turning him down, but I wasnt ready for a relationship. He knew me like the back of my hand and I knew him. He didnt wanna be with HoMina but he was gone try. I wasnt gonna engage in they relationship either. My phone started ringing and it was Lee.

"Hello?"

"Wassup bestfriend? I aint talk to you in a couple days."

"Same here. What you been up to?"

"Nothing, just chillin. What you trynna get into?"

"Nothing at all, Lee. I just wanna chill at home."

"Alright, Mina at work so I'll be there in a few." He hung up. I didnt even get to say goodbye.

Lee came over and we was just chillin & catchin up. His phone rung and he answered it.

"Hello?... Wassup, Bae? ..... Chillin with Nikki... What you mean? She my bestfriend. Nothing more, nothing less.... I know, I know... Nahh, Im not mad.... You gone do that for me?... Ma, I'll be there in a few... I bet you do." he was smiling from ear to ear.

"I gotta go." he said hopping up and hugging me.

"Where you going?"

"Uh, I gotta go get my mail." he said lying thru his teeth.

"Stop lyin', Lee!" I whined.

"Alright, you really wanna know?" he asked sitting back down.

"Uh, Yeah." I said nodding my head.

"Im finna go get my dick licked." he said smirking.

"Ewwww, you so nasty!" I yelled while laughing.

"I know."

"By who though?"

"Who you think?" he asked getting up again.

"HoMina... I mean Mina. But I dont want you to go, stay here." I said grabbing his hand.

"But Im horny right now, and I need to get this nut off my back." he looked down at his phone. "Its 5:00, I'll be back at 8:00. I'll spend the night to." he said kissing my cheek and running out of the house.