Not Ready

Nikki's POV

We've been like Beyonce & Jay. Nobody in our way, power couple shit. I love his black ass though.

"Babe, what you thinking bout?" Lee asked playing with my hair.

"Us." I said facing him and pecking his lips.

"Good or bad?" he asked pulling my hair.

"Leequan, quit fucking playing, damn." I said slapping him and jumping up.

"Damn, you feisty. I like that." he said sliding his hands in his sweats.

"Leequan, you nasty." I said making a ugly face. He waved me off and closed his eyes. I looked around the room, and didnt see nothing to hit him with.

I got bored and went downstairs to make me a sandwich. After I ate that, I went upstairs and found Leequan playing with hiself. He didnt notice me because his eyes was closed and he was biting down on his lip. He looked so sexy, oh lawdd. He was finna pull it out of his sweatpants when I cleared my throat. His eyes shot open and he jumped up. His penis was standing at full attention, and might I say he was big.

"You scared me." He said looking me up & down.

"Mhmm, I caught you playing with yoself. Leequan dont you know thats disgusting." I said sitting on the end of the bed.

"But.... Im horny, and you aint gone help me. So, I gotta do it myself." he said sitting down next to me.

"Lee I wanna give it to you.... But Im scared." I said.

"Scared of what? You dont trust me?" he asked licking his lips.

"I do.... But-" I was cut off by Lee kissing me. He slid his thick tongue into my mouth, teasing me at the same time. He pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. He slowly lifted my shirt and started kissing me on my stomach. He got the softest kisses, I swear. He stopped at my bra and unlatched it. He slowly sucked and bit on my breast. Making me horny, but I couldnt give it up like this. Or I thought.

"Leeeeee....Mmmm. Dont stop." I moaned as he licked my clit. I was actually shocked that he would do such a thing. Nowadays niggas just wanna bust a nut and thats the end of discussion. But not Lee, he wanted to do everything.

I grabbed his head and pushed him in deeper. He was licking away on my spot, and in 0.2 seconds I was gonna come. After I came, he ended up fingering me, giving me pleasure again.

"You ready?" He asked pulling out his penis and stroking it. My voice got caught and I could barely think straight.

"No, you not finna put all of that in me." I said grabbing the covers and putting them over my naked body.

"Im not gone hurt you.... Just come on. I'll be gentle." He said grabbing the covers with one hand.

"But Im not ready." I whined. I saw his jaw clench and he put his thing away. He got up and went downstairs, I followed after him. I was naked and everything, he went into the kitchen and went into the pantry. He was finna roll up a blunt, he always does this.

"Lee.." I said in my baby voice. He slowly turned to me and nodded his head. "Dont be mad at me." I said. He didnt say nothing, just continued to roll his blunt. I walked over to him and rubbed his back.

"What you wanna do tomorrow?" He asked lighting up his blunt. I took it from him before his lips touched it. He glanced at me and huffed.

"Im not mad." He said shrugging.

"Yes you are. You cant be mad at me, Im just not ready." I said putting the blunt away.

"You told me this before, and before. You cant hold on to yo' virginity for long." He said telling the truth.

"But, Lee. Just bare with me." I said.

"I been baring with you. I just thought that this time you would be ready, Im surprised you didnt give it up to Nic. Surprised again that he didnt take it. But whatever." He said leaving the kitchen and going upstairs. I followed after him and he laid down in our bed. He closed his eyes and tucked his hands behind his head. Without making a noise, I slowly walked over to him and climbed on his lap. He opened his eyes and just stared at me.

"Im ready." I said tracing his chest.

"No you not. Just let it go." He said trying to push me off of him.

"Alright, fine." I said getting up and going to shower.

(The Middle Of The Night)

I woke up to Lee groaning. I looked over to him and his thingy was standing up. I chuckled and pulled it out. He didnt feel a thing, so I slowly stroked it. I never done this before but I was gonna pleasure my man.

"Mmmmm." He groaned. I slid his penis into my mouth and started moving my head. I was doing shit that I seen in the porn videos and he soon started pulling my hair. He was trynna make me swallow his entire penis.

"Fuck!" He said pulling out of my mouth and cuming. I giggled and got up to brush my teeth.

"You know I love you right!" Lee shouted from the bathroom.

"Mhmm." I said with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"You aint have to do that, I mean, I did enjoy it. Maybe I should get mad at you more often." I heard him chuckle. He is such an Ass.