Shes A Stripper Naked Dancer

Lee's POV

I been going to the gym and hooping with some niggas. They real cool too.

"Waddup dude? You ready to get put on yo chin?" Brian asked. He was a white dude.

"Same o same o. Get ready to be put on yo damn ass." I said chuckling and sipping from my water bottle.

"Trell'em will be here in minute." he said doing a lazy layup.

"Lazy ass. But what y'all got planned for tonight?"

"Its this strip club called Lick Lick, trynna go?" he asked dribbling the ball.

"Ummm, sure." I didnt really wanna see nobody shake they ass but I did at the same time.

"Ight, there go Trell right there." he said pointing at Trell and the boys.

We finished up a game and they started arguing about the strip clubs.

"Lick Lick dont got nun' but white hoes. I dont wanna see no rib cages and ass bones. I wanna see titties and big ass booties." Terre said drinking his Gatorade.

"Rock paper scissors?" Brian asked and they played it. "Lick Lick it is." Brian said laughing.

We've been in this gym since 5:00 pm and it was 8:00 now. I left and went home to shower.

"Where you been?" Meagan asked, cooking.

"At the gym, them niggas really know how to work up a sweat." I said kissing her cheek and going to the bathroom. I showered and threw on a black & white Jordan shirt. A pair of black Levis, the Jordans to match the shirt and a black snapback.

"Where you going now? Dinner almost ready." Meagan pouted.

"To chill with my niggas. Put my plate up, ok?" I asked pecking her lips.

"Alright, Lee. But dont start nothing you cant finsh." she said licking her lips and going upstairs to get Meakila.

I left out and headed over to Brian apartment.

"Waddup dude? You ready to see some ass?" he asked dapping me and letting me in.

"Ass? More like ass bones." I said laughing and dapping up everyone else.

"Whatever, but y'all ready to go?" Brian asked grabbing his car keys.

"Now you know we all aint gone fit in yo lil ass car." Terre said chuckling, while lighting up a blunt.

"We can probably fit in Lee truck." Trell said. We smoked the blunt and headed out.

We got to Lick Lick and sat in a booth.

"Aint no good looking hoes here." Terre said looking at all the white hoes.

"We should of went to Magic." Trell said while slapping one of the white girls on the ass.

"Y'all gather around for my main..... Candy Rain!" the DJ yelled while playing Body Party.

A thick ass lightskin female came out in a blue bra and thong set. She had on some blue Barbie doll heels and long red hair. Her ass was like BAM!

"Damn! Bruh she fine." Terre said licking his lips.

The music started playing and she slowly walked around the pole. She dropped it like its hot in front of a old white dude. The man was finna have a heart attack! She was climbing up and down the pole, doing tricks and shit. She did a full split and made her ass clap. All eyes was on her and wasnt nobody moving. 1s, 5s, 10s, 20s, 50s, and 100s flooded her. I needed a lap dance from her ass.

We chilled and watched some skinny hoes dance until I seen redhead.

"Aye." I said grabbing her hand.

"Yes?" she asked turning her attention to me.

"Can I get a lap dance?" I had some ones for her ass.

"Yeah, follow me." she said. This time she had on a red thong and hearts on her nipples. Im guessing they was stickers but she looked sexy as fuck with it.

"DJ, spin somethin'." she said sitting me down.

"I got you." he said playing She Likes By Pleasure P im guessing.

She stood in front of me and rubbed her body. Why? I dont really know. She slowly sat on my lap and started grinding. I couldnt really see her face because it was dark ass hell in here. She threw it back and I grabbed a handful of her ass.

"Unn Unn. No touching." she said grabbing my hands.

"But-" I was cut off by here flipping her hair in my face. What a bitch. She turned to me and I seen a familiar ass face.

"Nikki?" I asked pushing her offa me.

"What the hell?" she said getting up. "Leequan?"

This was Nikki, my ex lover, bestfriend Nikki? Her granny did say she went all out.

"Fuck you doing in here?" I asked grabbing her arm and taking her outside.

"Man where you going with her?" one of the bouncers asked while getting in my way.

"Bruh, this shit personal, get the fuck on." I said shoving his ass and getting to my destination.

"Lee stop! You hurting my arm." she said snatching away from me.

"What the hell is this?" I asked pointing at the club.

"Its just some fast money. Why do you care? You left me, remember?" she asked smirking.

"Nikki how the the fuck you even get down here? You got a place to stay?" I asked ignoring her questions.

"I drove my car and no." she mumbled the last part.

"Go get all yo shit, you aint coming back here."

"Where the fuck I'm gone go?" she asked looking at me like I had 3 heads.

"You gone come live with me until you get a damn house. I just cant leave yo ass on the streets and at this club." I said walking back inside.

"Excuse me, sur? You cant get back in here." a different bouncer said.

"Y'all niggas some hoes, on god." I said walking back out and texting Trell, telling him I was ready. They came back to the parking lot and we all hopped in. Nikki had got in the front while they piled up in the back.

"You finna get you some tonight, huh?" Brian asked and everyone laughed.

"Excuse you?" Nikki asked looking back at him. He didnt say anything and she said. "Thought so."

"Dont fuck up what you and Meagan got bruh." Terre said. They all met Meagan and said she was wifey type, we wasnt even in a relationship.

"Man, Im not even with that girl." I said pulling up to Brian apartment.

"Explain that little girl." Trell said and they all hopped out.

"You hungry?" I asked Nikki and she nodded. I turned up the music and pulled of. That new song by Jeremih, Future, August Alsina and Chris brown came on. Nikki bobbed her head to the song and I smiled. Knowing she cant hold nobody down, but you gotta love that girl.