Stay Spending The Night

Lee's POV

After I got gone fuckin' Mina, real good I headed over to Nikki house.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Who is it?" Nikki asked on the other side of the door.

"Me, now open the door." she opened the door and walked in. She was red like she was on my birthday, what was she mad for now?

I went upstairs and grabbed some boxers & sweatpants so I could shower. After that I laid down in her bed.

"Did you kiss her?" Nikki asked.

"Huh?"

"Did you kiss Mina?" Should I lie?

"Why wouldnt I?" I couldn't lie to her bruh.

"You barely even know the girl, I think y'all movin' to fast. Cut her off." Nikki said. Mina had some good ass head, fuck I look like?

"You wanna order pizza?" I asked, trynna change the subject.

"Cut her off." Nikki said, she started pacing the room.

"But I dont want to." I said sitting up.

"Leequan." she said my government name.

"You know I hate that shit." I said standing up.

"If you love me you'll cut her off." she said standing up in front of me.

"If I do then Imma be back lonely. She keep me company."

"I keep you company too, now do it!" she whined.

"Huhhhhhh, what Imma do when I need sex?" I asked picking up my phone.

"..... Use lotion." she had me fucked up.

"You got me fucked up."

"Leequannnn comee onnn." she continued to whine.

"Alright, But....." I trailed off and started calling Mina.

"Hello?" her sexy ass voice asked.

"Ummm, where you at?" I didnt wanna let her go. Nikki kicked me so I could spit it out.

"I'm at home, everything alright?" she asked. Shit!

"Yeah, but I cant see you no more." I said facing Nikki and she was smiling.

"Its alright, just call me if you need me. Be safe, bye." she hung up, my head was doing numbers.

"How you feel?" Nikki asked smiling.

"Like shit, can you give me a hug?" I asked slunching my back.

"Awww, poor baby." She said hugging me.

"Since you just made me lose my booty call, you gone give me some?" I was just playing with her. I knew she wasnt gone let me.

"Ewww, Lee no! But I'll give you a chance." she said raising her eyebrows.

"So you sayin' you wanna be bae?" she nodded.

"Like my #1 everything, lover, soul mate? No more bestfriends?" I asked her.

"No more bestfriends." she said looking up at me.

"Damn, I dont even know if I want you anymore." I said and her face turnt red. I was just playing with her Knot Head Ass.

"Fuck you mean? That bitch got you sprung? Lee!" she asked hitting my chest.

"I was just playing, damn." I said grabbing her hands and laughing.

"Awe, Okay." she said smiling.

"So, you gone give me a kiss?" I asked making duck lips. She pecked them then went to lay down.

"Hell nah, Nik I want a tongue kiss." I said flicking my tongue.

"Come here." she said. I came over to her and leaned down. She kissed me and I grabbed her ass. Squeezing it with all my might, she let out a scream. I picked her up and put her against the wall.

"You know how long I been waitin' to do that?" I asked kissing her lips again.