Trynna Forgive You

Nikki's POV

I loved to hear August Alsina voice, plus Jeremih! Shit! But anyways we pulled up to IHop and got out. 

"Table for 2." Lee said to the woman. She walked us to our table and we ordered our drinks.

"How you been?" I asked sipping on my water.

"I've been good, you?" he asked.

"Pretty fine. What you doing up here?" I asked him.

"Chillin' Livin' my life. What yo ass doing down here?"

"I followed you. I heard you was moving down here, so I came along."

"Wow." he coughed up some of his Sprite. "I see you went all out." he said touching my hair.

"Yeah, I got tired of the same look, Imma dye it a different color soon." I said pulling out my phone.

"Put the phone away Nikki." Here he go with that Nikki shit. I slid my phone back into my pocket and stared at him.

"So, what the fuck was you doing at a strip club?"

"Dancing." I said in a duh tone.

"Stop trynna be smart. But what you think granny gone say when she find this shit out?" he asked clenching his jaw.

"I really dont give a fuck what she say." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You one selfish ass motherfucka." he mumbled.

"I bet. I bet. I'm one selfish ass bitch aint I? Wanna know why Im this selfish? Cause I dont got shit! Nobody to love me, my granny slowly dying. No family, you the closest fucking thing I got family. You was gone leave me, and not even tell me. Who the selfish motherfucka? Thought so." I said wiping my eyes. I didnt even know I was crying.

"You lied and cheated on me. What the fuck was I suppose to do? Kiss yo' ass? Hell naw, got me fucked up. I love you and all but you gotta learn how to forgive. Im human and I make mistakes. We all make 'em, you even make 'em." he said.

"You forgive me?" I asked grabbing his hand. He put his head down.

"Thought so." I got up and walked to the restroom. I cried a little then wiped my face. I went back to the table and he was gone. I walked outside and he was sitting in his truck. I got in and stared at him.

"Yeah." Was all he said.

"Yeah, what?"

"I forgive you." he said grabbing my hand. A smile crept up my face.

"Stop smiling punk." he said starting up the car. We laughed and talked the entire ride to his house.

"I got something to tell you." he said parking the car.

"Dont tell me you gay." I said covering my mouth.

"Stop fuckin' playing with me. You sound dumb as fuck. Fuck I look like?" he asked getting mad.

"I'm sorry." I said smiling and pinching his cheek.

"Mhmm. But you remember Meagan from highschool?" That bitch who forced it at the party.

"Yeah, what about her?"

"She live with me." he said and got out the car. He got my bag out the trunk and unlocked the house doors. I followed him inside and it was DOPE. I didnt know he knew how to decorate. His other house was kinda tacky, green and yellow everywhere.

"I see you grew some style." I said touching a painting that was on the wall.

"What you talkin' bout? I been had style." he smirked and walked up some stairs. I followed behind him and he stopped at a door that had "Princess" on the door. He opened the door and revealed a little girl sleeping peacefully. I felt myself turning red because I was suppose to have his kids. He opened a door to a big Queen size bed and a flatscreen on the wall.

"This gone be yo room. It aint much but make it work. It got a bathroom too." he said turning to me. "Why you red?"

I didnt reply to him, I just grabbed my bag and pushed him out the door. Closing it behind him, I got in the shower and put some things away. I got tired and ended up going to sleep.

(The Next Morning)

I got up and put on a Adidas track suit with some all white shell-toes. I flatironed my hair and took a picture. I put on some lip gloss and posted it on Instagram.

@Nikki_Nikk- Atlanta Floww!! Bitch get like me!

@A$AP_Kenna- Beautiful as always!

@Len_Mae- Bitch think she doing something! tuh!

@Jazzy_Whoops- This is really cute! x Bitch Stop Hatinn! @Len_Mae

@Len_Mae- Whatever.

Damn, I didnt even have to say anything. I got downstairs and smelt bacon in the kitchen. I thought I was gone see Lee but I seen MEAGAN.

"Look at you." she said slightly mugging me.

"Bitch dont mug me." I said mugging her ass back.

"I wouldnt talk shit if I was you. Remember, you living with me and mines." she said making three plates.

"I dont give a fuck about you or yours. I only care about Lee, thats why I'm here."

"What? You trynna get him back? Too bad, I already took yo spot." she said. "Lee, and Meakila!!" A little girl came running down the stairs with two big ponytails.

"Mommy who is this?" she asked pointing at me.

"This here is your Auntie Nik." Lee said coming in with just pajama pants on. Showing off his amazing body, and tattoos.

"Meagan why you make three plates if its four people?" Lee asked while picking up the little girl and kissing her.

"Its OK, I'll grab me some McDonalds." I said finna walk out the kitchen. "I left my car at the club, can you take me to get it when you done?" I asked Lee. He nodded and dug into his food. I bent on the balcony and just watched the water. He had the best view, no lie.