Buy The World

Lee's POV

That girl got a damn mouth on her! A nigga could barely think straight after that.

"Whats wrong baby?" Nikki asked rubbing my chest.

"Nothing. That was some good ass head though." I said laughing.

"Shut up." She said laughing along. "But what we doing today?"

"Its up to you." I said shrugging.

"Well, I wanna go shopping. Its some new Jordans that I want us to get." She said getting up and going to the closet. Five minutes later, she came out with a Yellow Nike Shirt, tan booty shorts and yellow sandals. Her hair was bone straight and she had on a lil makeup.

"Babe.. Come on, get up. We gotta get going." She said pulling my arm. I got up and she dragged me to the shower.

"I got it from here." I said laughing and pushing her outta the bathroom.

"Shuddup, I dont wanna see yo Vienna Sausage anyway." She said behind the door.

"Now you playing." I said chuckling and starting my water.

(At The Mall)

We was in Footlocker and this nigga kept looking at Nikki.

"You know, that red hair really looks good on you." he told her, she started giggling.

"Thanks." She said putting on a smile.

"Mind if I take you out sometime?" I started to tense up.

"Um, my boyfriend here wouldnt like that." She said feeling me tense up under her.

"Awh, my bad bruh." He said nodding his head and leaving.

"The fuck wrong with that nigga?" I said out loud.

"Boy hush. He cant help seeing a sexy ass female like myself." she said being cocky.

"Actually, you aint even all that sexy. Dont get cocky." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Well what is sexy?" She asked facing me.

"That right.... There." I said pointing to a big ass lady. She had ice cream dripping all over her. Ewwww!

"Alright. Im finna go tell her you wanna holla." She said breaking outta my embrace and fast walking to the lady. I stood there dumbfounded.... Nikki came back and gave me a piece of paper.

"Whats this?" I asked taking it and opening it.

"Her number, she aint got a phone yet." Nikki said laughing. I looked at the big girl and she was sticking her tongue out in a seductive way. I slid the number in my pocket because it was rude to throw it away in her face.

After we got us some Chinese food, we found a table. We was in a full convo when Brian ass came up to us.

"Whats up man? You aint been to the gym in a while." He said pulling up a chair.

"Man, I been having shit to handle. This Nikki, Nikki this Brian." I said introducing them.

"Oh, you Nikki. Lee man, you cool peoples. But Nic said something about killing yo ass."

"Man I aint worried bout' that fool ass nigga." I said shrugging it off.

"Alright, just watch yo back man." he said dapping me and leaving.

The entire ride home was silent.

"Nik whats wrong?" I asked pulling into the gates.

"I dont want you to get hurt Lee." She said wiping a tear.

"Nikki..... Stop all that teary shit. Imma be fine." I said parking the car and getting out. She got out and I embraced her with a hug.

"But what if you get shot or killed?" She said crying in my shirt.

"Dont worry about all of that. I got you, thats all that matters." I said kissing her forehead.

"I know that Leequan. But what if Nic come looking for us?"

"Ma, that nigga must really got you scared." I said smirking. "He aint bout' that life. But if he is then imma handle his ass." I said walking into the house with her.

"Alright." She said pecking my lips and going upstairs.

I watched the Packers play and ended up sleeping on the couch. I woke up to the smell of Pancakes.

"Whats the occasion?" I asked Nikki as she stood in front of the stove, making eggs.

"Nothing, just wanna do something fun." She said glancing at me. She had on some tight boy shorts, and a tank top. Her hair was thrown in a big red messy bun.

"Imma go shower, I'll be back." I said heading upstairs. After I got out the shower, I put on a grey Nike sweatsuit. I put on some 24/7's (Nikes) and a silver watch to match my flow. I got downstairs and Nik was already starting on her second plate.

"Damn, hungry?" I asked laughing and picking up my fork.

"Shuddup." She said with a mouth full of bacon.

"Ewwwwh! Keep yo' mouth close, smell like a fuckin' pig nest." I said laughing.
Before I knew I it, she jumped into my lap. She pecked my lips then continued to do so.
"You love me right?" She looking into my eyes.
"What type of question is that?" I started to laugh but she was serious.
"Baby of course I love you. I only love you, my momma and daughter." I said kissing her forehead.
"Awwwww." She planted kisses all over my face. "I love you too Leequan!" She yelled then jumped off my lap. This girl is something else man.

VOTE !
Comment !
FOLLOW ME !

Its Gonna Get Much Better , I Promise