Overreacting

Nikki's POV

I woke up in Lee arms. He is so cute when he sleep, but he snorts. Ewww right?

"Pig wake up." I said shaking him.

"Momma, leave me alone. School dont start until 8:00." he mumbled and turned his back to me.

"Nigga, I aint yo momma! Now get up! We got school." I said shaking him again. He got up and went into the bathroom. When he came out he had on a pair of gray sweatpants, a green Nike shirt, with the Nike slide and socks.

"Imma make me some eggs." he said going down stairs. I got in the shower then got dressed. I wore a black sweater, dark jeans, black Converse with my hair in a bun. I added a lil makeup and grabbed my bookbag.

"Babe, Im ready." I said leaving out the door and going to his car.

"I love you.." he said grabbing me by my waist.

"I bet you do." I said smiling and pecking his lips.

We got to school and everyone was looking at us, like usual.

I seen Khalil and he was standing by my locker. We've been talking but its nothing serious. I'm with Leequan now. He wanted to apologize for what happened at that party. Lee stopped to talk to some of his friends and I went to my locker.

"Why you so dark today?" he asked smiling.

"Didnt feel like dressing up, why you in my business?" I asked cracking a smile.

"Well damn. I just wanted to know, babygirl." he said laughing. I laughed with him and all heads turnt to us.

"Babygirl what you doing this weekend?" Khalil asked.

"Nothing, why?" I asked putting in my combination.

"Just wonderin' if you wanted to... you know, hang out." he said shoving his hands in his pocket.

"Well, If nothing comes up, I'll be texting you." I said grabbing my books.

"Ight, can I get a goodbye hug?" he asked kind of nervous.

"Nope." I said waving at him, he chuckled and walked away.

I got to my first class and seen Lee.

"Hey, babe." I said sitting next to him. He gave me the silent treatment.

"Leequan, whats wrong?" I asked glancing at him and writing down notes. He just stared at me, not blinking. Creepy or nahh?

Lee haven't talked to me the entire day and I didnt know what I did. I got home and started right on my homework. My mind drifted off to Lee and I decided to text him.

Me- Lee...

FutureHubby- What?

Me- Whats wrong?

FutureHubby- Nun.

Me- Alright, have a nice night.

I wasnt finna kiss his ass. It was 8:00 and I hopped in the shower. I didnt put on anything, I just laid in my bed with the sheets covering me.

I woke up to somebody laying next to me, I looked up and it was Lee. He was going through my phone.

"What you doing?" I asked turning to face him.

"Checkin' yo phone." he plainly said.

"For what? A virus?" I was sleepy and confused.

"Nah, for niggas." he sighed and threw my phone on my nightstand.

More Than Bestfriendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें