Chapter 2- QC Trouble

Oliver's POV
I walk into Queen Consolidated for the first time in weeks. I had gone on a trip with Tommy and Laurel around Europe. I came back early, since I know they wanted to be alone. They had been dating ever since I could remember and I had a feeling Tommy was going to propose when he had the chance.
"Good morning Mr. Queen." People great me as I walk into the office. The moment my father had died on The Gambit I had taken over the company, along with one of the Chairmen Walter Steele. He had been a close friend of my fathers and had helped me get settled into the company. I walk up to my office and see Walter waiting for me with a stern face.
"Walter, good to see you."
"We have a problem."
"What?"
"A group of 'hacktavist' hacked our systems and wiped many bank accounts, along with taking many files."
"What are you saying?"
"Essentially we have lost a lost of out partners. Many of their accounts got wiped. Luckily the hacker was apprehended. The FBI wants to know if we want to press charges."
"Who did it?"
"I can arrange for you to meet with them."
"Please... For the past five years I have worked to clear Queen Consolidated from a bad name. I want to know who's trying to ruin that."
"I will speak with Detective Lance immediately."
"Thank you Walter. Just call me when you get it set up."
"Of course." An hour later I am walking into the SCPD office ready to meet the person who's trying to ruin QC.
"Mr. Queen, you can follow me."
"Thank you." An officer leads me to a room and opens the door. I walk in to a girl chained to the table. She has dark black hair with different colored highlights. Not to mention quite a few piercings. Her clothes are just as dark, but the one thing that isn't are her eyes. They catch my off guard seeing the stunning blue eyes among all that darkness. I take the seat across from her. She glances me over then looks at the table.
"So you're the one who's trying to ruin my company?"
"I wouldn't be trying if it wasn't so corrupt."
"It's not like that anymore. That was the way my father ran things, but I do it differently."
"Good for you."
"How did you learn to get into such an advanced system?"
"MIT class of '09. It took me ten minutes."
"Impressive. I was a Harvard man myself."
"Is that supposed to impress me?"
"To much?"
"No kidding..."
"What's your name?"
"Felicity....Smoak."
"O-"
"I know who you are, your Oliver Queen. Pretty boy, CEO, billionaire."
"You do your research."
"Not hard. You're all over the TV. Which helped me learn that you were Harvard '07 in business. Your an open book Mr. Queen."
"Oh really? Then what are you?"
"Locked and sealed."
"Well here's the deal. I won't press charges...IF you come work for me."
"Seriously? You want the person who hacked you to work for you?"
"Exactly. You are living evidence that our systems need work. I want you to prevent us from being hacked ever again."
"How do you know I won't do it again?"
"I don't think your that kind of person..." I lean forward and can tell she's shocked.
"So do we have a deal Ms. Smoak?"