Chapter 30- Merry Christmas?

Oliver's POV

I know something is wrong with Felicity, but at that moment she refuses to say what it is. It makes me worry, since she is usually the one that doesn't worry about little things. So that means this isn't a little thing, it's dangerous. Eventually my thoughts calm down enough, and I fall asleep again, holding Felicity in my arms.

I'm woken in the morning by the sun shining onto my eyelids. When they open, I immediately see the amount of snow falling from the sky, sun still glistening.

"Merry Christmas, Ollie."

"Merry Christmas, Thea." I look around and see Felicity isn't in the room.

"Where's Roy?"

"Still asleep in the guest room. Where's Felicity?"

"I was hoping you knew. I think something is wrong, but she doesn't want to tell me... yet."

"She will come around. Now present time."

"Oliver, Thea." I grit my teeth, while saying a descent hello to my mother. Thea on the other hand walks over and hugs her. At that moment Felicity sneaks into the room, walking over to me. Our hands entangle, and she leans her head on my shoulder.

"Ah... Ms. Smoak, so nice of you to join us." The detest is oozing from my mothers voice.

"Hello Moira." I smirk at her remark, while my mother glares.

"Okay... Present time!" Thea runs over to the tree excitedly.

"How old are you Speedy?"

"Not funny Ollie. I'm allowed to get exited, it's Christmas!"

"Fine." Three hours later the room is covered in wrappings, and gifts. Thea walks over to the tree and pulls out an envelope from under it.

"It's for Felicity." I watch as Felicity opens it, then screams in fear, dropping the card.

"What's wrong?" I run over and wrap her in my arms, while Thea picks up the red envelope.

"It says I'm Coming - Ray."

"Felicity, who is Ray?" She attempts to speak, but she is sobbing too hard at this point. I hold her tightly, while my mother takes this as a chance to leave the room.

"I'm going to go get Roy..." Thea leaves and Felicity begins to calm down.

"Felicity, talk to me."

"W-When I was in high school, I had a boyfriend. He was the guy everyone wanted to be their boyfriend. We started dating and h-he was so...sweet. Then one day, he started to abuse me... It went on for three years, b-before I said anything..." More tears roll down her cheeks, and I wipe them away.

"Hey, I won't let him come near you."

"He is a dangerous, malicious man Oliver. I don't want him to hurt you."

"Well hurting you is not an option. I'll have Dig keep an eye on you at all times."

"He's been in prison for nine years, and he wants revenge."

"Nothing will happen." I bring her lips to mine.

"I'm sorry..."

"None of this is your fault."

"Well I have a pattern for bad boyfriends... If you haven't noticed." I smirk and hold her, stroking her head.

"Well you have me."

"That's because you have an extremely weird way of picking up woman."

"Oh? How so?"

"You promise not to send them to jail, if they come work for your company, which they happened to hack."

"Nope, just you."

"I bet you say that to all the girls."

"There's only you Felicity..." Her cheeks flush deeply, and I can tell she's calmed down.

"What ever it is Felicity, we can get through it together."

"Thank you."