Chapter 42-Reunited

Oliver's POV
I stand in the room watching Felicity as she sleeps. She seems at ease for the first time in a year. Like she's finally letting go of her past, embracing the future.

I walk into the hall, trying to find a bathroom when I hear the voice.

"Ollie!" I turn and see Thea running towards me. I embrace her tightly as I see for the first time in a year.

"Thea... What are you doing here?"

"A friend of moms called and said you were here. We came as soon as we heard."

"We?"

"Me, Roy, and mom. Ollie I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking and I was just so angry and-"

"Thea it's okay. Where are they?" At that I see the two walking towards me.

"Oliver...?" I stride over to my mother hugging her tightly for the first time in what seemed like forever. Tears stream down her face.

"Oliver, I am so sorry I brought it to this. You are my son, and I should support you in any decision you make..."

"It's okay." She pulls away, wiping away the tears.

"How is Felicity?"

"Better than she has been in a while..."

"What happened?" I smile, knowing how big of a surprise this is going to be for the both of them.

Roy stays in the hall as I lead the two women into Felicity's room. She wakes up as soon as she hears the door close behind us.

"Oliver?" Slowly sitting up she sees Thea and my mother.

"Thea, Mrs. Queen, what are you doing here?"

"We came to make sure you were okay."

"A friend of mine works here and called as soon as he heard that Oliver Queen was in the building."

"Oh..." My mother walks towards Felicity, sitting down in the chair next to her.

"Felicity, I would like to apologize for my behavior towards you. It wasn't fair for me to judge you so harshly and my son has made it very clear that you make him happy."

"He makes me happy. He was the first one to treat me like a real human in a long time. I couldn't ever repay him for that."

"I see that now... And I do hope you can forgive me..." Felicity stares at her for a moment before nodding her head. A smile is on everyone's face at that very moment.

A doctor enters the room a smile on his face.

"Mr. Queen, Ms. Smoak, I'm very happy to say that the children are doing fine, and should make a full recovery."

"Thank you." As he leaves the room, my mother and Thea immediately begin to ask questions.

I walk to Felicity's other side, taking her hand in mine.

"Felicity and I have a son and daughter. That is why she is in the hospital..."

"Oh my god Ollie! That's amazing!" Thea screams jumping up and down. A smile still sitting on Moira Queens face.

"I'm a grandmother?"

"Yes. And we've decided to name them Robert and Rey."

"Why Rey?"

"I recently learned that the past helps form who you are, and the future is only there because of it." I bend down and press my lips to Felicity's.

"I love you."

"I love you more."