Chapter 3- Free?

Felicity's POV
I think about the offer he's making me. I could have an actual job for the first time, EVER.
"Sure Pretty Boy, I'll take your deal."
"Great." He stands and leaves the room for a few minutes and comes back with an officer. He unlocks the cuffs and I rub my wrists.
"Thank you Detective."
"Sure thing Queen."
"Can I go back to my bo- apartment now?"
"Your free to go, but you better be at QC tomorrow at ten or I will have you arrested and charged."
"See ya, Pretty Boy." I leave the station and head straight back to my apartment. I walk in the front door and see Cooper, making out with another girl.
"What the heck!?"
"Felicity?"
"I cover for you! And you betray me like this!? I loved you!"
"I can-"
"Save it! We are done!!" I slam the front door behind me and begin to wander the streets.
"Need a lift?" I look and see Oliver in a car with a driver.
"Did you FOLLOW me?"
"Wanted to see what you would do."
"Sure... More like somewhere to live."
"I might know a place."
"Why not?" I get in the car, not looking at him. There's something about him that makes me uneasy, yet I feel like I can trust him. We drive until we pull up to what I think looks like a castle.
"Whoa..."
"Never seen a Manor?"
"My mom was a single mother who worked sixty hours a week. A motel room was a luxury."
"Well come inside." He leads me into the Palace and I glimpse a girl who seems familiar.
"Felicity?"
"Thea?"
"What are you doing here?"
"Your brother hired me..."
"You two know each other?"
"You could say that..."
"Thea and a I met at a club once." Oliver glances at Thea, giving her the 'we will talk later,' look. Just then another woman, who I assume is Mrs. Queen comes in.
"Oliver, who's this? I didn't realize we had company..." She says in a tone of disgust.
"This is Felicity Smoak, I hired her. She just needs a place to stay for a while."
"Oh, well-" she steps closer to him to whisper, but I can still hear her.
"-make sure she doesn't take anything." He gives her a disapproving look and motions for me to follow him.
"Your room is right next to Thea's. Mine is down the hall if you need anything."
"Thanks. You know, your not THAT bad Pretty Boy."
"So is that how you refer to me? Pretty Boy?"
"Suits you." I walk in the room and slam the door in his face. I stride to the bed and collapse in tears. I thought Cooper loved me, but as soon as he thinks I'm gone he moves on to the next. I guess four years doesn't mean a thing to him.