Chapter 40- Lost

Felicity's POV
We walk into Kara's apartment in time to see a handsome brunette peck her on the lips before leaving. I keep looking back and forth between Kara and the now empty doorway.

"W-who was that?"

"That was my boyfriend Adam..."

"You two are adorable together! We so have to go on a double date together!" I bounce up and down excitedly. I can hear Oliver laughing behind me.

"Calm down." I roll my eyes, walking over to the sofa and collapsing.

"I don't know about you, but I am exhausted."

"From what?" Oliver muses, a glimmer of trouble in his eyes.

"Don't push it mister. Or you can sleep outside tonight."

"Oh really?"

"Yep."

"I... Don't think so."

"You are playing a very dangerous game Mr. Queen..." I watch out of the corner of my eye, as Kara slips out of the room.

"Am I?" He smirks before pressing his lips to mine.

"You are such a flirt!" I shove him away playfully, making him trip, falling onto a chair.

"And you are so beautiful." I roll my eyes, laying down. As my eyes close, I feel Oliver kiss my forehead.

"Good night Felicity."

I stand outside a hospital room, screaming coming from the inside. Oliver paces back and forth in front of me.

"Mr. Queen." I turn to face the doctor approaching him, his attention snapping towards him.

"How is she?"

"Your wife will be fine."

"The babies?"

"I'm afraid their conditions are still uncertain. Mr. Queen, you and your wife should prepare each other for the worst..." The doctor walks away and I feel my heart drop. They're going to die. My children are going to die...

A force drags me after Oliver into the hospital room. I see myself laying there, tears rolling down my cheeks. Without saying a word, Oliver walks over and wraps that me in his arms.

"Everything is going to be alright..."
Next thing I know I'm standing outside my room as the Queens home, from when I stayed there.

"Felicity, please come out honey." My mother knocks on the door gently. No answer.

"Felicity!"

Finally I stand at a grave stone, Oliver kneeling next to it, tears streaming down his face. As I focus on the stone, I finally make out what it says.

Felicity Queen
Loving mother, wife, and friend.

I'm dead?

I scream as I sit bolt up. Oliver is there in a second, wrapping me in his arms.

"What's wrong?" Tears spill over my cheeks as I rethink what just happened.

"Felicity?" He cups my cheeks gently, helping me calm down, as I place a hand on my stomach to reassure myself the twins are still there.

"Are you having nightmares again?" For six months I had managed to avoid the awful dreams, and now they're back.

I simply nod my head, as he carefully wipes away the tears.

"Nothing bad is going to happen. I promise you." I purse my lips, as I try to convince myself that it's just a bad dream.

"Okay..."