Chapter 14- Shopping

Felicity's POV
After Oliver left Thea and I drove to the mall, where she dragged me from store to store. We were each drowning in shopping bags. Right as I think we are done, she drags me towards a salon.
"Thea, what are you doing?"
"We are getting your hair done."
"You just did my hair a couple weeks ago."
"Yes, but it's time you went back to blonde." She forces me into a chair and a stylist begins to strip my hair of the black color. We sit there for about two hours, before it finally turns a honey blonde. After that she cuts off the dead ends and curls it loosely. I look in the mirror shocked it's the same person.
"Whoa... And you thought I did good..." I run my hand through my hair not really sure it's real.
"Wow..."
"Oliver will be shocked."
"I'm shocked!" We leave the salon and for the first time ever I feel beautiful. We check the time and I see it's almost time for Diggle to pick me up.
"Thea, we have to go. Like now."
"Alright let's go..." We make it to the mansion just as Diggle pulls into the drive. I wave goodbye to Thea and get into the car.
"Well I think Oliver is in for the shock of his life."
"Is it that big of a deal?"
"It will be to him."
"Great." We make it to the QC building and go in the back entrance. Diggle told me that Oliver wanted to see me first, so I head to the elevator. I make it to Oliver's floor and knock on his office door, even though it's glass. He continues to stare down at his paperwork so I walk in and clear my throat.
"Excuse me?"
"Just a -" He glances up and stops out of shock.
"Whoa..."
"Hi..."
"You look beautiful."
"Thanks. So Dig said you wanted to talk to me?"
"Oh, um right. The systems in the IT department have been updated as well as the programs. Barry said that he wants you to make sure there's no problems with the firewall."
"Thanks." I turn on my heal to leave.
"It's good to have you back."
"It's good to be back."