Chapter 19- Home

Felicity's POV
While Oliver was still in the hospital, he insisted that Thea and I find him and apartment. Since he and his mother were no longer on speaking terms. Which was kind of my fault, which made me feel guilty. By the time he was released from the hospital we had found a pent house near QC. Thea and I would stay there as well since he couldn't be left alone. We walk through the front door with an exhausted Oliver. He can walk, but it makes him so tired. The poison effected him A LOT.
He sits down in the sofa and Thea has to leave for a meeting. I sit next to him and rest my head on his shoulder.
"It's nice to be alone, for once."
"Well there aren't really privacy rights when your in a hospital."
"How do you feel?"
"Exhausted, but it's nice to be home."
"I'm sorry about your mom."
"She made her choice the moment she wouldn't let you see me in the hospital."
"Ya we need to stop ending up in the hospital. Some of the nurses recognized me."
"I will do my best."
"Right now you just need to worry about regaining your strength."
"Well I know I can do it under one condition."
"What?" I lift my head up and look him in the eyes.
"You are there by my side." I look at the floor hoping he doesn't notice the blush rising to my cheeks.
"Why wouldn't I? We're in this together." He takes my hand in his.
"What are we?"
"I don't know. But I do know one thing."
"Ya?"
"I'm falling for you Felicity."
"Me too..." Our lips move closer to each other's, until the door opens. We both turn and see her.
"Oliver!"
"What mother?" I can tell he is extremely annoyed. He stands to confront her.
"Come home Oliver, stay away from that awful girl who's trying to take your money."
"Felicity is not awful and she is not after my money. She is amazing and has saved the company's ass more than I can count."
"Her mother is a Vegas show girl! She is the one who hacked the company to begin with! And nothing bad started happening to you until this GIRL showed up!"
"Mother-"
"Oliver, it's okay. I get it. I'm not wanted here." I peck him on the cheek and walk out the door, leaving him standing there completely stunned. I walk down the hall and wait for his mother to leave. About ten minutes later she goes storming out of the building.