Chapter 26- The Ball pt. 3

Oliver's POV
I wait outside the building where the ball is being held, with Thea's date Roy Harper. I've been questioning his relationship with my sister, and I have to say. He is one of her best choices in a while. I watch as Diggle pulls up the car. The first to come out is Thea and she looks stunning in her dress, with her hair done. She walks up to Roy, taking his arm they walk up the steps together. I look back at the car and see Felicity. She is so beautiful, I can't even describe it. She is glowing with radiance and beauty.
"Hi..."
"Wow... You look, wow."
"Thanks." Her cheeks flush and she looks at the ground.
"Um, shall we go in?"
"Sure." Our arms link as we climb the stairs into the ball. Tonight is my one chance to win her back, it has to be perfect.
"Thea told me your mother is going to be here."
"I don't care, right now you are the most beautiful woman here. And the only one I care about."
"Why thank you." We enter the main room and cameras flash, as people try to figure out who the CEO brought as his date.
"Their all watching us."
"Let them, it doesn't matter." Eventually they all tire of looking at us and begin to dance, or begin to socialize.
"Hello Felicity." I glance at Felicity and her eyes go wide. She turns around and we see Isabel with Cooper.
"You!"
"Glad you missed me. Ya know, I almost didn't recognize you."
"How did you get in?"
"I invited him."
"Isabel... What are you trying to accomplish by doing this?"
"What? He is cute."
"At least someone can appreciate that."
"You will leave us alone or I will have you both thrown out and YOU will be without a job." I turn and walk away, Felicity following.
"Are you alright?"
"Thank you, for taking care of... THAT."
"Anything for you."
"How do you feel?"
"Why don't we find out? Would you care to dance?" I say offering her my hand.
"I thought you'd never ask." She says laughing. We walk onto the dance floor, where other people dance to a waltz.
"I don't really know how to though..."
"Just follow my lead."