Chapter 27- The Ball pt. 4

Felicity's POV
The night goes on without anymore interference from Isabel and Cooper. Oliver can't stop smiling, which makes me smile of course. He is so sweet and has thought out the whole night. At first we dance for hours, like in Cinderella. Then we go outside and walk the gardens. We go back in and he talks with some possible sponsors. Finally as it nears midnight he takes me out onto the balcony, where I can see the whole city.
"It's beautiful..."
"Are you cold?"
"No."
"Felicity, I know I messed up."
"What-"
"I hurt you, in more ways then one. I have been regretting it since the moment I said it. I know you were hurt about the fact that I didn't tell you about Sara, but that's because it didn't matter. I was never in love with her. I only have eyes for one girl, and she's right in front of me. Happy Birthday Felicity Smoak." He pulls my lips gently to his. We stay like that, right until the moment the clock strikes twelve. Maybe tonight I am Cinderella, except I don't need to leave.
"Oliver..."
"Don't say anything." He pulls out a ring and my eyes go wide.
"Don't worry, it's just a promise ring." I relax as he slips the beautiful ring on my finger.
"This is a symbol, that I will be loyal to you. I will do anything for you and I will always love you."
"I love it..."
"So, will you be my girlfriend again?"
"Sure thing, Pretty Boy." Our lips crash together and I wrap my arms around his neck. While he sets his hands on my cheeks.
"Tonight was perfect. No one has ever done something like this before."
"You are worth it. You are remarkable Felicity Smoak."
"Thank you for remarking on it."