Chapter 11- Hurting

Oliver's POV
I walk over to Felicity not really sure how she will react to me.
"Felicity..."
"Oliver!" She runs over to me and wraps her arms around me.
"What's wrong?"
"Cooper-he-" She cuts off as more tears run down her cheeks.
"Shh..." I wrap my arms around her allowing her to cry. I know she's upset, but I am so glad that she's here right now.
"Let's go home." She's nods her head and I lead her to Thea's car. I sit in the back with her while Thea drives us. Good thing our mother went to Iceland for a few months. We get back to the mansion and I lead her to the room she used last time she was here. I sit with her while she sobs on the bed. It hurts me to see her this upset and I want to know why.
"Felicity what happened?"
"He hit me... Cooper. Then I remembered everything." I feel anger surge through me. I never wanted him near her, but I didn't want to hurt her in the hospital when she didn't remember us.
"He hit you!? Why!?"
"He said I didn't belong there, a-and he didn't love me.... T-then he hit me and told me to leave."
"I'm so sorry Felicity..." I wrap her in my arms, not wanting to let go. I guess Thea was right. I have been falling for Felicity, but now is not a good time for my feelings. I need to make sure Felicity is okay, and that Cooper doesn't go anywhere near her.