Rum Hamburger Time!

A/N-This is from the chapter Rum Hamburgers. It is the night Emma and Hook are making them
----------------------------------------------
DashingHook has started a private chat with Emma

DashingHook-Hello, love

EmmaSavior-Hello, Hook

DashingHook-Are you ready for our rum hamburgers tonight?😋

EmmaSavior-You bet :) Are you here yet?

DashingHook-I'm going up the steps....

DashingHook-Now I'm at your door....

DashingHook-And now I'm knocking on your door....

EmmaSavior-I hear you😂

A/N- The rest of this chapter is Emma and Hook talking in the real world. First no text chapter! It will still be in the same format but not usernames. And whatever is in parentheses are actions/descriptions in the scene :)

Hook-Well hello there (Leans against door frame)

Emma-Hey (grins wide)

Hook-You ready to make our hamburgers?

Emma-Yup! All of the ingredients are out on the table...rum and hamburger meat...

Hook-Sounds marvelous!

Emma-Sounds simple enough. Let's start!

Hook-Alright then (they walk over to the counter and begin making the burgers)
-----
{Hook is tossing clumps of hamburger meat on Emma}

Emma-Killian, watch it! (Laughs) That's disgusting!

Hook-I'm sorry, love, I didn't realize I was annoying you (tosses another clump of meat into Emma)

Emma-(Picking the meat off) Ew, it's sticking to my shirt (chuckles)

Hook-Well I'll just have to help you get it off then.... (Leans into Emma and begins poking at her shirt to rub some meat off) (They make eye contact but then the oven goes off telling them the burgers are done)

Emma-Looks like the first batch is done (Pulls away from Killian and takes the tray of rum hamburgers out)

Hook-Let's dig in! (The two take a seat at the table and begin to eat)

Emma-Mmm, not bad

Hook-Not at all. I could eat a whole plate of these things (Takes another bite)

Emma-Here's to rumburgers!

Hook-To rumburgers! (They clink burgers and kiss over the table)