Prologue

(A picture of everyone.)

                                                   Eric Cartman's POV

I was walking down the street to go the Fucking Drow elves hidden base. I lead with my warriors beside me when I heard some guy say, "So did you know that a new family just moved in?" "No, where are they from?" Asked some random chick. "The hell that I know, I just know that I saw moving vans." "That's nice." I then started to think to myself, Maybe I can use this new kid to my advantage. "Uh Eric, Are you coming?" Asked Butters. "Oh, I am." I said as we headed into battle.

                                                                    Kyle's POV

I was talking to Stan about where to keep the Stick of Truth when he told me, "Hey dude, I heard from my mom that a new family just moved in." "Really?" I asked interested. "Yeah and they have a kid. I nodded my head but before I could say anything else Wizard fatass came bursting through, "What the fuck, dude!" Yelled Stan in rage. "Give us the stick, fellas!" Said Butters. "Yeah, there's no where to go." Said Token however I could see the fatass yelling out orders from way behind the others so I stood up and said, "We will never yield! Give them battle!" After a few minutes though we lost since we were not prepare for the battle. "Good luck next time, You fucking Drow Elves." I heard Cartman say on the way out. "God damnit!" I yelled in anger.