Scene Three:Can a Man Have an Abortion?

(Poor Randy...)

I walked until I reached the records room but I couldn't go in since I wasn't a doctor so walked into the room where I was suppose have an abortion. He gave me a booster seat and started I clench until the vacuum burned out after he left I dressed in the surgical outfit then went to the records door. The door unlocked so I was able to get inside. Once I was I started looking for the records the girls needed when I found them I heard a noise but it was just one of Dovahkiin's friends, Randy. He greeted me then told me that the Taco Bell had a plan B. The government agents showed up but there was was an outbreak. One restrained a lady and another shot one of the doctors. I then used the gnome powder to shrink then escaped out of one of the holes, I fought Nazi Zombi rats and gnomes after that I found an opening where Randy was dressed like a woman. I then talked to him but the government agents came in so I had to give Randy an abortion. The agents watch to see if we were Nazi Zombies I did the best I could since I only saw it once. I think I did a very decent job because were fooled however they said something about the building being compromise then told us to leave. I went over to Randy but he told me to go ahead, I nodded and opened the door where I heard someone say something then a bunch of babies came out and attacked the agents, Butters then came from the vents. We fought them after we did I used the gnome powder to shrink us since the exit was blocked. After we fought two more rats we went inside the vents inside I could see the babies attacking the government agents but we almost got shot soon we found an exit. Once outside I shot a wire to break a gun then used cup a spell to break it. After I did we fought four babies once we killed them Butters and I left but the exit but then we had to fight a giant baby. We then left the clinic we headed to city hall so Annie could take us to the girls.