Scene Three: The Elven prisoner, Kind of

(Kyle and Stan or The High Elf King and Elven Ranger Warrior)

After Butters and I gathered goth clothes and coffee we were ambush by elves. "Hey you!" "New kid!" "The elf king requested your presence." I went with them to avoid trouble while Butters went to get help. "Don't worry, Jamsey! I'll come back for you." I heard Butters say, we then arrived to someones back yard I was trembling out of fear. "So you're the new kid that everyones been talking about, What's your name?" Asked a boy wearing a green hat with a stick crown. "I-I-my name is Jamsey." I told him scared. "Wait, you guys told me that he doesn't talk." He said to the bard. "He d-doesn't, they must have gotten the w-wrong kid." "Aw crap." He muttered. I then realized what had happen. "W-What did you what with the other kid?" I asked worriedly suddenly I heard my phone vibrate. "Who's phone was that?" asked a black haired boy I looked down then said, "Mine." 

                                                                  Dovahkiin's POV

Kenny and I had just walked out of Eric's house when Butters started shouting. "You guys! You guys!" Kenny asked him what was wrong and he told us that the elves had kidnapped the lady in waiting. I then text him, "Are you okay?" Then waited for a reply. 

                                                                          Jamesy's POV

"Read it but don't text back." The green haired boy ordered me while the raven haired boy untied me, "He's asking me if i'm alright." I told them, "Who? My brother, Butters must have told him that you guys have me." "W-W-Who's your brother." "The guy you want." I told them stupidly the green hat boy was silent then asked, "Well we were going to tell him that Cartman a dirty cheating asshole but can you get him to side with us?" "I don't know, I mean he's probably mad at you guys right now but why is Eric a cheater?" "Because he's hiding the stick and is acting all betrayed so that you can get people to join him." "Wait why would Eric do that?" "Because Cartman is a fucking asshole!" I was about to argue but I remembered one of the messages that Eric left on my brothers phone when he was pepper sprayed, instead I told him, "I think I see your point and I want to help." "Really?" He asked, "Yeah, I don't want Eric to laugh at my brother." He gave me nod then asked confused, "Wait, How old are you?" "Oh,I'm seven." Everyone just looked at my in shock. "What?" I asked. "You act much older." He told me. "To be honest, i'm surprised that Cartman even let you play." Said the raven haired boy I frowned but headed out with the bard or Jimmy.