Scene Two: In a Gay Mans Ass

(Mr.Slave is fucking awesome!)

After all on us climbed the stairs we saw Randy there, Stanley replied, "Dad? What are you doing here?" He then knelt at Dovahkiin and I saying that he found out what the people where doing at the women's clinic Dovahkiin gave me a look as Randy continued telling us that they were planing to nuke all of South Park. I gasped a bit soon we found out that the snook was in Mr. Slave. Eric was about to take it out when Kyle slapped his hand telling us that snooks have to be aborted suddenly I came up with a crazy idea, I looked at Dovahkiin and he sighed but nodded I shrank then climbed up his leg. While I did he Mr. Slave told me to be careful and warned me about some bats he had put in there. As I walked in there I met a glowing frog dressed like a king. I gave him an odd look but he told me that I have to find my way out of here or else I will perish. He told me the way to go and I thanked him as he disappeared. I continued to walk until a came across a cell phone it was a man named Big Gay Al. I answer I but he was wondering where Mr.Slave was. I walk forward to discover a bat that Mr. Slave had talked about I saw a flashlight. I push them in and pressed the button and the bat hissed but flew away. 

                                                                                     Dovahkiin's POV

I waited for my little brother to come out along with the other I was surprised when a bat flew out of his ass and to the window. I started to worried for Jamesy. What was going on in there? I wondered to myself as the rest calmed down.

                                                                        Jamesy's POV

After the bat was gone I kept moving forward but was blocked by another glowing animal, this time a bird. He called himself the sparrow prince he told me that was a vengeful but he seemed really calm, after I defeated him he gave me praise and he also called me an anal plaything. I have to remind myself to ask Dovahkiin what that means. He soon disappeared I made my way but was stuck I thought of a way out then I saw two armed guards complaining about being there. The frog king and the sparrow prince appeared telling me to beat them up. Once I did I made it to the snook where I met Katana fish. He told me that he had tried everything but couldn't solve the snook. I nodded then started to preform the abortion once I was finished I crawled my way to the exit. 

                                                                                 Dovahkiiin's POV

I was surprised as Mr. Slave started to cough I started to worry again but out of his mouth came my brother. I sighed in relief as he grew back I gave him a hug. He smiled hugging me back then we headed to Clyde's "Evil Throne Room".