Act Four: The Battle for the Ages

(A cute picture of Ike and Frikle)

When we arrived I told them that the girls had agreed to help, Kyle told everyone then Stanely announced that the pirates and the federation were going to help as well. Soon we all met up at clyde's house. Eric and Kyle made a speech but Eric got mad when Kevin Stoley interrupted then everyone charged leaving Clyde's dad confused. I saw that Wendy was hurt when I looked at Dovahkiin he was looking at his phone I asked Butters to heal her while my brother used Nagasaki on the gargoyles. Once the door fell Dovhakiin beat up the guards while I snuck around inside the tree house where I asked Butters to heal a gnome then kill a nazi zombie rat. Once Butters and I made it to the top I could see Dovahkiin beat up the teenagers. After he was done we climbed up to see the zombies Dovahkiin knocked out two kids but he couldn't on the cats and adult so we're fighting them now. After the fight the pirates thrown down a rope ladder where we climbed up, there we met up with the others, Stanley told us that we had clear the towers so that so can infiltrate Clyde's lair. As one of the little kids was about to light a fire work a teenager punched then kicked him, I glared at him then yelled out, "Hey! Take on someone you own size!" He laughed at me saying. "Shut up turd!" I attacked him after the fight I used cup a spell to light the fire work the kid was happy. I then climbed to the top of the tower thing, I saw a lamp so I hit it with my arrow then used cup a spell to blow up the tower. Once done Dovahkiin and I went inside.