Scene Three: The New Kids v.s. Nazi Zombie Chef

(I miss Chef.)

As we headed to into Clyde's thrown room I was nervous but went straight in along with the others, there we saw Clyde and the green goo. Stanley and Kyle tried warning him about it but he thought it was taco bell sauce which cause a small discussion followed by another nazi zombie who started singing. Dovahkiin and I braced ourselves we fought after a bit the nazi zombie started to recognize them then Eric mocked Clyde by saying that he can't control his own zombie. He was almost defeated then Clyde said, "Hey, I raised you from the dead you have to obey." I frowned at that, he then started spaying the nazi zombie with the green goo, to which I yelled, "Leave him alone!" The zombie then said," Children, Everybody, I'm back!" Then Clyde said, "Enough of this." and threw a flaming bottle at him I tried to reach out to try to help but Dovahkiin, held me back as he farted on him. I started crying as Kyle held me saying, "It's okay dude, Don't cry. You didn't even know him." While Eric took care of Clyde by throwing him of the roof of the treehouse, saying that he was banished from space and time. Once I stopped crying and calmed down Eric had made Dovahkiin king, they almost made me queen but Stanley thought that would be incest so I became the hottest maiden in the land. I saw Dovahkiin glare at the idea but Kenny patted my back saying, "Whoo hoo!" then something about being lesbians. Which reminded me that i'll still have to ask my brother about these.