Act Five: A Princess Betrayal

(Nazi Zombie Princesses, beat that Disney!)

We ran after him, Dovahkiin had placed a blindfold on me so that I couldn't see him naked. I could hear the eye patch guy asking Dovahkiin how the stick work and to get him out of there it was silent for a moment but then I heard Stanley say that he underestimated their alliance but I heard him asked Kenny something then a gasp as Kenny laughed. Suddenly I heard someone explain Kenny's betrayal, it turns out to be Morgan Freeman. I heard Eric chase after Kenny as the rest of us followed. I could hear the sound of helicopters I could tell that this was going to be intense. I could heard Eric demanding Kenny to give them the stick but Kenny refused so now my brother had to fight him. I could hear the eyepatch guy cheer for him. I could hear the fight, it went by pretty fast but I could hear that Kenny had drank the green goo. As I worried the next battle took a little longer then the first but once Kenny was down I heard Stanley and Kyle say, "Oh my god, The new kid killed Kenny!" "You- Oh wait he's back." Then Dovahkiin stated to fight him again after that attempt they deiced to break the gentlemen's oath.  I deiced to peek from the blindfold to see what was going on, I could see Eric holding Kenny as Dovahkiin farted on his ball just then the whole area was in complete white, brightness. After it was gone I asked what happened, "The forbidden." Eric answered but before I could asked anything Dovahkiin picked me up and we went home.