Scene Five: Elven King versus The Grand Wizard

(Place your bets.)

I went to Kyle's house where I called the goths he then apologized for doubting me then made me a princess since someone told him that they overheard Butters call me a lady in waiting. I blushed in embarrassment at the title Stanley then asked, "Wait, Why didn't you tell us that you're a girl?" "I'm not, i'm a boy." I saw that Kyle was getting mad but he calmed down a bit to tell me, "Cartman just gave you the title as a joke. I'm sorry I can make make you a prince or something." I gave him a small smile,
"It's okay, you don't have to worry about it." He nodded then Stanley told us where Eric hid the stick, we then made our way to the school where Jimmy opened the entrance, Stanley and I headed inside we fought some KKK members I felt guilty especially when Butters came on the mic. Soon we went down to the basement to find Kyle there with of of the gingers. "Is he alright?" I asked suddenly he turned into one of those nazi zombies that Dovahkiin and I saw at that "Taco Bell". After Stanley and I kicked their asses, we had to kick more but then as we opened the door to the cafeteria Butters was there throwing buckets of flaming dog stuff at up. I climbed up to top floor then Stanley and I slid down one of the banners to the floor. Where I used cup a spell on a flame we then fought them Butters fled as Kyle came in, he then asked me to use the catapult and my "magic" to open to open a way for them to get in. Once in I met Butters, he called me a traitor, which hurt, we fought after we beat him I muttered, "I'm sorry,Butters." Then we went upstairs we saved Dogpoo and two other boys once we made inside the classroom there stood Eric and Dovahkiin. I was shocked but I could say anything Kyle said, "Back away from the desk wizard fatass." "Jamsey, you traitor!" "He knows who the cool kids are." "I brought you into the game, I made friends with you before anyone else." "He doesn't want to play with cheaters!" Kyle stated the Eric said, "I know that he jew washed your brain but fight it, fight it and return to the light! Beat up Kyle." "What are you waiting for?" Kyle asked then Eric said, "Punch him right in his smug lying face." I looked at Kyle then Eric then to the ground finally I made my chose, I hit Eric with my sword. He said, "Oh you mother fucker! I knew that you were fucking douchebag." As we fought saw my brother fighting Kyle. Once I beat him Kyle was hurt but not too bad so was Dovahkiin, Kyle asked the goths to get the stick but they told him that their desks don't have insides instead there was a message scribbled onto the desk, we ran over to the locker to find a computer with a video it showed Clyde with the stick and the green stuff. "Oh no." I muttered to myself.