Scene One: Get the Other Warriors

(Craig,Token and Tweek, basically my shopping list of who I have to bring Cartman.)

We walked to the bus stop where we fought some more Elves. Butters healed me and gave Dovahkiin a water bottle which he called a "magical healing potion" it was weird but it did help. Speaking of weird while we were fighting the elves Butters fainted but we brought him back by a revive or a taco. As we walked to the coffee shop we passed a rude worker at a movie theater and some weirdo who was hiding in a bush my brother glared at him then took my hand dragging me away from him and to the shop. In there, we talked to Tweek's father where we then found him in a storage room working. I gave him the letter to which he started to freak out and shake me but he calmed down enough to ask us if we can pick put a delivery from Kenny's house. while on the way Dovahkiin told me that he was going to give the next letter, he whispered it so that Butters didn't hear us on our way we met a homeless guy who sold some really cool stuff, I bought a few things but Dovakiin just looked around after that we passed by a red house a man then asked us if we could his package from the post office since there was a mix up with Eric's mom. I agreed then we made it to Kenny's house, when we got there Dovahkiin knocked on the front door but Kenny's mom told us that the order was for the renters in the garage. However when we went inside the place had a odd odor, also the people inside were dirty and deranged, they thought that we were cops. After the battle we fought some more elves then headed to Tweek's on the way some kids kinda make me play hide and seek. Once we made it I gave Tweek the package he headed to Erik's house. We then headed to Tokens house, outside were some elves but we beat them however I notice that a lot of the kids were cussing but when Dovahkiin approached the guy at the gate he pepper sprayed him. I gasped then helped him up while asking, "Are you okay?" He nodded I glared at the guard but we headed to Jimbo's guns, since there was an offer below Cartman's rude message. Inside he asked us, "What brings guys here today?" "Business, pleasure or vengeances." Butters answered vengeance to where I replied, "True that." He told us he couldn't sell much to minors but I bought a hunting book and gas mask from him and his friend then we left to Tokens house I gave Dovahkiin the gas mask then we fought the gate guard after that he knocked on Tokens door, gave him the note he thank us then we started heading for Craig's house on the way I found some more of those little kids but we accidentally went to the wrong house and there was a naked lady after that we found Craig's house but he got detention for flipping of the principal, after finding that out we went back to Eric's house to tell him but on our way there Dovahkiin wanted to drop some things off while we waited Butters and I talked soon Dovahkiin came down and we went to Eric's house.