Scene Two: The Girls Turn me Girly

(Makeovers are weird, also this is what Jamesy looks like.)

The pink hat girl or Wendy told us, "We wanted to thank you two for helping us figuring out wither or not Monica was the two faced bitch and it turns out she couldn't have been the one spreading the rumors." Then a red haired girl told us, "Yeah, so we made up." Monica then said, "You guys are the best." Wendy then continued, "The thing is Heidi Turner was suppose to put on the face book page that you were Bebe's boyfriend but she didn't." Monica added, "Because Heidi Turner is a two faced bitch who says she likes me but stabs me in the back." "Right, Wendy said telling us, So if we want to know if it's Heidi Turner that's spreading rumors about Allie being spotted at the abortion client then we need for people to think that your a girl." I looked at Dovahkiin as the girls shouted makeover, "Don't worry I got this one." I told him while walking with them. When I came out I looked just like a girl Dovahkiin gave me an odd look, some of the girls giggled. "I think he likes you." One whispered to me. "Oh no, I told them awkwardly, He's my brother. I'm guessing he's surprise to see me like this." "Oh my god! We're so sorry! We didn't know." I smiled telling them, "It's okay, I guess we just look a little different from each other." Once we made it in front the girls told me that plan then thanked me for doing this for them. I went inside talked to the receptionist at the front she told me that my brother had to stay out there. I told him that i'll be fine then went inside.