Scene Three: Beating Down the Door,Literally

(Jimmy or The Bard)

When we returned to Kupa Keep I gave Kenny a flower then Eric announced that we rank up Dovahkiin became a Sir Knight and I became a Lady in Waiting. Everyone clapped for him but I got a mixed of laughs and slow claps. I frowned but just accepted it. Eric then told us that the stick of truth was in the hands of a barb. We are now continuing our training. After we "spared" with Scott we then learned how to Cup a Spell. We then left to a place called "The Giggling Donkey" which tuned to be someones house. Eric told us to stay with him while Tweek, Token and Craig stayed outside, so I followed him, along with Kenny and Dovahkiin inside, he asked for a drink then for the bard. The barkeeper told him that he was in the basement we then split up, Butters, Dovakkiin and I went downstairs to flush him out while Kenny and himself were going to wait and grab the stick, before we went down he warned us about the bards song enchantment then we put the plan to action. As we went down Butters  started to get scared but Dovahkiin kept emotion less like always suddenly we heard a loud strum of an interment Butters, Dovahkiin and I covered our ears suddenly we saw the source, it was a kid however I notice he had a bit of a stutter. Elves then surrounded us I heard Eric yell out that this was a trap I suddenly felt someone grab me I screamed, as I was dragged away I could see Butters and Dovahkiin's faces Butters looked worried and afraid but I could see in Dovahkiin's eyes that he was mad. 

                                                                      Butter's POV

I saw the elves drag away poor Jamesy. I began to get worried but Douchebag looked calm so i'm sure that he'll be just fine. As we battled I notice that he seemed a bit out of it but  we still manage to beat them we then headed to save the king. After we beat up the elves the wizard kind told us that the bard was in one rooms and worst princess Kenny was going to get raped. We than out of there to save her and lady in waiting Jamesy but we were in for one heck of a surprise.

                                                                    Jamesly's POV

I broke free of the two elves grip we battled I won I left to look for Dovahkiin and Butters. On my way I saw that Tweek and Token were outside I used an arrow to break the lantern then I used cup a spell to oped the door we then broke a cabinet to get over to the elves after the fight I saw my brother I hugged him he hugged back as we were hugging Butters said, "Hey fellas, i'm sorry to break up your moment but the princess is getting raped." We quickly separated then headed upstairs to save her-I mean him. Just then I heard a muffled shriek I quickly ran to it I opened the door to reveal princess Kenny tied up and a random elf jumping on the bed. Dovahkiin used his arrows to help me get to him I then slid on the wires onto the bed accidentally breaking it. When I untied Kenny he screamed out, "My hero!" Then hugged me I started to blush out of embarrassment but we quickly broke out of the hug and went out. Eric asked Kenny how badly did they raped him. Where he replied, "They didn't rape me, dude." I then asked Kenny if he could assist me. He did his thing and we climbed up the ladder to the attic. Inside Kenny and I beat up some elves then jumped down to let the others in. Eric then told Dovahkiin to kick his ass and once Dovahkiin was finished we left for Kuppa keep. Eric then made us both official members of the KKK after that his mom poked her head out then told Eric that it was tie to go night night. I giggled a bit at that but then he started yelling at his mom for calling us druids. She then took him inside and told the rest of us to head home. I looked at Dovahkiin he took my hand and we started to walk home.