Epilogue

(A picture of Ike,Frikle,Ruby and Karen.)

Once the school was fixed along with the rest of the town we started school. Dovahkiin was in the fourth grade along with the other kids while I was in the second grade. I was nervous but my brother and friends supported me. "Wow, I thought you were just a little short." Eric said as Kyle rolled his eyes, "Don't worry dude, Ike goes to school too so you can always hang out with him." "Plus my little sister,Karen is in first grade and they has the same recess time as you." Kenny told me as Dovahkiin patted my back comfortably. I smiled, "Thanks guys." Just then the bus pulled up we sat in our seats I talked to them as we headed to school, once we got there I gave my brother a hug then walked to my classroom. The teacher introduced himself as Mr.Penusfor. I took my seat and listen to him while writing notes, soon it was lunch. After I ate, I looked around for Kenny's sister,Karen. I found her talking to a girl with orange hair in pigtails. "Um, Hi, Are you Karen?" She looked at me a bit nervous so I continued, "Your brother, Kenny, told me about you." She then asked, "Y-You know Kenny?" I nodded my head, "Yeah we played at Eric's house while school was closed. He's also in my older brothers class." "You have an older brother too?" Karen asked smiling while the pigtailed girl asked. "What's he like?" "Yeah, he's a selective mute but is really cares for me." "That's cool, said the pigtailed girl, My brother's lame." Karen added, "My brother,Kenny is really nice so is my other brother, Kevin." "You have two?" I asked interested. She nodded her head so we were talking about other things like favorite foods to favorite animals, but the bell rang, "Hey we never caught your name." Said the pigtail girl. "Oh, my name's Jamesy. What's yours?" "I'm Ruby Tucker". I smiled saying, "Hey, You guys want to hang out after school?" They both nodded, we then made plans. After school we made plans to play at Ruby's house. I told them that I had to tell my brother. Ruby nodded and Karen offered to stay with me since Kenny and Dovahkiin haven't came out yet. As soon as I saw Eric, my brother came out behind them, "Dovahkiin!" He smiled at me patted my head then nodded toward Karen, "Oh this is Karen, Kenny's sister. Hey Dovahkiin, Can I hang out with my new friends Ruby and Karen?" He gave me a look so I told him, "We're going to be at Ruby's house. Please?" I begged he rolled his eyes but nodded then he motion towards his phone I nodded then Karen and I headed to Ruby's house. When I knocked on the door Craig answered it, "Oh hey Jamesy, What are you doing at my house?" Ruby then poked her head out flipping off Craig then telling him that we were hanging out. He sighed then said, "Great I have to watch you and your friend well at lease your here dude." "Back off,Craig. Ruby said, He's playing with us." She dragged me away while flipping him off. Once we were in her room, "So, Jamsey, What were you when you were playing that game with our brothers?" Karen asked curiously, I blushed telling them, "I'm a princess. They gasped then asked, "How?" I took a deep breath then told them the story from the beginning....

                                                                                          THE END?