Scene One: Helping the Girls

(The girls hide out.)

We walked to city hall, I then talked to Annie about having the girls play with us she blind folded us and led us to where the girls are. She unblind folded us as the girls were doing some meeting. Annie told them that we were messengers I then told them that we needed them to play our game. A girl with black hair and a pink cap asked, "Hey why isn't he saying anything?" I looked over at Dovahkiin, "Oh him, he doesn't really talk much." I was silent then another girl with blonde hair said, "Thats hot!" "We don't have time for something very big happened and we must do something." said a girl named Millie." Annie then said, "I know, I thought that maybe they could help." The blonde from before said, "Oh thats not bad, I glitter Annie's idea." The pink hat girl then explained to us that someone was spreading rumors and they were trying to see who. She assigned Dovahkiin to pretend to be Bebe's or the blonde girls long distance boyfriend. I stayed with the girl and watch them soon they came out. Monica's boyfriend,Jake, tried to beat us up while Monica chased after the girls apologizing. After we kicked his ass we went back to Annie, she blindfolded us and she took us to the girls.