Scene Two: Screw the Gingers I Just need Craig

(Picture of Craig escaping detention. )

When we arrive back to Eric's backyard we had everyone together except Craig. Eric now wants us to bust him out of detention but first he's going to teach us "magic" which is really just us learning how to fart on people. First we had to promise never to fart on someones balls, Eric was impressed by our farts he then had Dovahkiin spar with Scott I apologized after he farted in mouth but we learned dragon shout we then headed out with Kenny we walked for a while until I saw a girl getting bullied. I looked at Dovahkiin then headed towards the girls, "Leave her alone!" I shouted," Beat it kid if you know what's good for you." After that battle the girl who introduced herself as Annie thanked me then said, "I owe one." I then went into city hall to try and report it but the mayor wanted us to beat up homeless people into leaving south park. I didn't want to but unfortunately for me Dovahkiin agreed so I guess now we have too. We ran into some elves but quickly beat them soon we passed by the church, I found another kid and we beat up some more elves. Once we were done I peeked through the window to see Craig talking to an older guy. We then walked in where an red headed kid with freckles told us to leave so we ended up fighting him. We then knocked out two more when Eric sent me a weird text however Butters explained that ginger kids can turn you into one of them if you get bitten. I just shrugged and kept going we went to the cafeteria but is was locked but the teacher there kind of told us where to go. When we passed the faculty door I could heard people screaming, Dovahkin dragged me to a gate where more of the gingers where. He then had Kenny flash one of them so that we could get by I didn't really liked the idea but Kenny knocked him out after we knocked out the other three we found the brass key we opened the faculty door Dovahkiin used an arrow to knock over an ashtray into a box of fire works, as they went off he grabbed Kenny and I then blocked us from them, once it was over he used another arrow to knock over some books while I used dragon shout on the small fire knocking out the other gingers. We made it over to a brown haired kid who looked hurt I then asked Butters to heal him once he was done the kid gave us the silver key to free Craig and others. I used the key on the councilor's office once we grabbed the gold key we headed towards the cafeteria. As Dovahkiin started to unlock the door a large ginger boy came up to us asking for hall passes then proceeded to fight us Dovahkiin and Butters while I unlocked the door I then notice that they need some help, so I threw Dovahkiin an apple juice. He drank it then did dragon shout on him, I smiled a bit once they beat him I opened the door and everyone ran out. Craig thanked us then asked for our names, Dovahkiin didn't answered so I told him, "Sorry about him, my name is Jamesy." "Okay then i'm going to kupa keep. I'll see you there." He left, on our way back we fought some elves and met some more people.