Did You Know I Love You

(Sam's POV)
(Kissing Him Was So Good..His Lips Are Soft And Also His Hair..).Then We Stopped For A Gasp Of Air."Did You Know I Love You Chris"I Said."Yes I Have"Chris Said.Then We Kissed Some More.*Knock Knock*.Then I Broke The Kiss."Mhp"Chris Said."Shh If Were Quiet I Can Check Of Who It Is"I Said.Then Chris Nodded And Went To My Bedroom.Then I Checked And I Was Mabel And Lily.Then I Went To My Bedroom Quickly."It's Just Mabel And Lily"I Said.Then Chris Came Out And Sat On The Couch.Then I Went Back To The Door And Opened It."Hey Lily,Hey Mabel"I Said And Hugged Them."Hey Sam"They Said."Oh Hello"Chris Said And Waved."Hello"They Said."What Your Doing Here Guys?"I Said And Say Next To Chris."Just To See Our Big Brother Is Ok"Mabel Said."Aww They Care About You Sam"Chris Said And Rubbing My Thigh."That's Why Their The Best Sisters Ever"I Said Trying Not Blush."Why You Did That Good Thing That Wasn't My Neck That My Tickle Spot"I Whisper To Chris's Ear."Sorry"Chris Whispers To Me And Puts His Head On My Shoulder."What You Two Talking About"Lily Said."Nothing"We Said."Wait Are Your Two Dating?"Lily Said."No Were Divorced.."Chris Said And I Chuckled."You Two Were Married?!"They Said."That Was Just Sarcasm.."Chris Said."Oh..But You Two Are Really Dating"Lily Said."Yes We Are"We Said."Aww Yay Sam Found Real Love!"Mabel Said.Then I Just Rolled My Eyes Then I Knocked On Wood So Mabel Wouldn't Jinx Our Relationship."Well We Better Go Mum And Dad Must Be Worried.."Lily Said."Good Bye"I Said.Then I Hugged Them And Saw Them Leave.Then Chris And I Look At Each Other.Then We Ran To The Bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smut Or No Smut Comment Down