Photo Shoot 2/3

(Chris's POV)
(I Feel Embarrassed...Cause Jimmy Looked At Me And Sam Showering..Together..And With Nothing On..)Then I Changed To Just Regular Clothes Cause My Photo Shoot Ws Just Going To Be In Underwear.Then I Was Just Waiting With Jimmy In The Living Room For Sam."Your Wearing Sam's Jacket?"Jimmy Said.(Yes I Was..It Was The One He Wore When He Was Singing The Cover Song For Drake And It Was Warm So..Why Not..)."Yea.."I Said.(Me And Sam Are Like The Sam Size..And It Fun Wearing His Clothes Some Times Their Comfy And Has His Cologne And I Love The Smell Of His Cologne...)."How Long You Two Been Dating?"Jimmy Said."4 Months"I Said."And You Guys Moved In Together Already..!"Jimmy Said.Then Sam Came In And Out His Arm Around My Shoulder."Um..No.."We Said.Then Jimmy Just Glared."Ok..Yes.."Sam Said."Wow...Well Come In Let's Go.."Jimmy Said.Then We Went To His Car We Drove To Our Photo Shoots."Sam Your At Shoot Number 4 And Chris Shoot Number Shoot Number 3 Go To Your People And Get Ready"Jimmy Said Looking At A Paper In The Building.Then We Waved To Jimmy And We Walked Down Together To Our Rooms.Then We Stopped At Sam's Room."See You Later"I Said."Love You"Sam Said.Then We Were Like Holding Hands And We Just Started Into Each Others Eyes And Smiled.Then Some People We Just Staring At Us Like The Fashion Designers,Models,And Directors."Chris!"My Director Dave Said And I Let Go Of Sam's Hands And Gave Him A Kiss On The Check Goodbye And Walked To Him."Yes..I'm Here"I Said."You'll Be Working With Karen In This Shoot..."Dave Said."Wh-What.."I Said."I Know..You Guys Had Trouble Like A Few Weeks Ago..And Other Stuff But I'm Sorry For Doing This.."Dave Said Patting My Back."It's Ok..Ill Try To Deal With It.."I Said."Thank You Now Get Ready In 58 Minutes You'll Have Enough Time To Do Your Hair And That"Dave Said.."Ok"I Said.Then I Want Inside My Room And I Sit InA Chair And Took Of My Shirt Did A Duck Face And Took A Picture And Send It To Sam.
_____________________________________________________
{xSam}
'I'm Coming To You Room Right Now..You Hot Stuff...😫'
'And How Will You Do That Huh?'
______________________________________________________
Then When I Send That The Door Opened And It Wasn't In The One I Came In It Was Another Door That He Came Though."This Is How"Sam Said."The Fuck You Scared Me!"I Said.Then Sam Came To Me And I Git Up And Just Kissed Him On His Soft Lips."Sam?Sam?"A Women Said.Then I Stopped Kissing Him And Fell On The Couch."Sorry Chris...!"Sam Said And Then That When That Women Came In My Room."Um..Sam.."She Said."I'll Be There...Right Now.."Sam Said And Walked To His Room."Wow.."I Said.Then I Heard A Knock And Sat Back In My Chair Went Out My Phone."May I See Your Phone Sam?"The Women I Heard In The Other Room."No!Its.."Sam Panicked."Here You Go.."I Heard.Then I Blushed And My Make Up Girl Haliey Was Here."Sorry If I Was Late..Lets Get You Ready!"Haliey Said.

(58 Minutes Later)

I Was Just Waiting In My Underwear For My Turn."Shoot 3!"I Heard.Then I Put On A Robe And Walked To My Shoot.Then I Stood Next To Dave And Dave Got Startled."Oh Chris You Scared Me Ok So I Need You To Take Off That Robe And Its Going To Be Yourself Then With Karen"Dave Said."Ok"I Said And Hanged My Robe And Just Stood There And They Were Putting Me In Place And While They Were Doing That I Saw Karen And She Just Was Talking With Dave.(...Oh My God..)Then When Karen Turned To Me I Just Felt Uncomfortable."Ok 3 2 1 Pose Face"Dave Said.Then I Just Did A Straight Face And Looked To The Right."That Looked Great!!!"Dave Said."You Looks Sexy"Karen Said.Then I Just Shiver What Karen Said."Ok Karen You Go Behind Chris And They Will Put You Where Your Supposed To Be"Dave Said."Ok"Karen Said.Then When Karen Took If Her Robe I Just Wanted Sam To Get Her Body Off My Mind.Then She Went Behind Me And They Were Placing Her And Her Arms Were Both Shoulders And Her Head Against Mine And I Just Feel Her Chest Against My Back And I Really Didn't Feel Comfortable."Ok Karen Close You Eyes And Pretend Your Kissing Chris On His Face.."Karen's Gerry Director Said."And Chris Do A Straight Face Look The Left And Turn Tour Head To The Left And Stay In The Sam Place Of How Your Sitting"Dave Said."Perfect And Stay Like That And Done..Your Shift Is Done.."They Said."Thank God.."I Mumble.Then Karen Got My Wrist And I Shivered."Shoot 4!!"Someone Said."What Do You Want.."I Said."Be Mine..."Karen Said Putting Her Body Against Me.Then I Saw Sam Just Looking At As."Karen Stop!I Don't Love You Anymore..Just Leave Me Alone.."I Sais And Got Her Hands Off Me.Then I Got My Robe And Went To My Room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys IselaSmithGaming Here And I'm Sorry For Very Short Updates And Not Doing Them A lot Cause School Hope You Enjoy And Sam & Isela Might Be Updated Tomorrow Good Night and Hope You Enjoyed And Just Remember That There Will Be Slow Updates For The 2 Books That Aren't Completed Yet..

Word Count: 958